Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
This 'party' scene with Iwanka and the treehouse scene before it is the most irritating and cringiest shit i've ever been subject to. Is it like, really old content that's on the list for revamping? Erik is the most tedious cringefest, so much so i actually want to punch is fucking head in and his mother is suddenly a complete jewish mother stereotype? I feel like this scene is massively out of date or a deliberate satirical piece that i just happen to not gel with on any level.

Reactions: sasukelp

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
This 'party' scene with Iwanka and the treehouse scene before it is the most irritating and cringiest shit i've ever been subject to. Is it like, really old content that's on the list for revamping? Erik is the most tedious cringefest, so much so i actually want to punch is fucking head in and his mother is suddenly a complete jewish mother stereotype? I feel like this scene is massively out of date or a deliberate satirical piece that i just happen to not gel with on any level.
No, that's actually new content which is about ~1 year old and it's going to stay. It's prettty save to say that the jewish stereotype will be expanded fruther once Erik/Mrs. Johnson/June get their actual update.

As for Eve, I posted her old and new sprites over here.

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
No, that's actually pretty new content which is about ~1 year old and it's going to stay. It's prettty save to say that the jewish stereotype will be expanded fruther once Erik/Mrs. Johnson/June get their actual update.

When it comes to Eve I posted her old and new sprites over here.
For real?... That was by far the absolute worst shit i have ever had to endure and the guys making the game think that was good content? I am not exaggerating when i say i wanted to stab Erik about 20 different times throughout both scenes, i just finished the party one and let out a small cheer for it finally being over... and that's the newer content? Wtf did it replace, i can't imagine how this rotten garbage could be an improvement over what came before it, especially since these two scenes are the only two so far i've had any issue with at all, i've been absolutely loving this game and am down to just the main story content and Mia's route left to do so i'm pretty sure i have a good gauge at the average quality of the content in this game and those 2 scenes where so unbelievably far below that average i can't even grasp how the fuck that shit passed the approval process.

Cheers for the link :)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
For real?... That was by far the absolute worst shit i have ever had to endure and the guys making the game think that was good content? I am not exaggerating when i say i wanted to stab Erik about 20 different times throughout both scenes, i just finished the party one and let out a small cheer for it finally being over... and that's the newer content? Wtf did it replace, i can't imagine how this rotten garbage could be an improvement over what came before it, especially since these two scenes are the only two so far i've had any issue with at all, i've been absolutely loving this game and am down to just the main story content and Mia's route left to do so i'm pretty sure i have a good gauge at the average quality of the content in this game and those 2 scenes where so unbelievably far below that average i can't even grasp how the fuck that shit passed the approval process.

Cheers for the link :)
They're new for the main route (Wanka's scenes) and don't replace anything. You do seem scarred though, might wanna see a doctor over scenes from a pron game making you cringe so much

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
They're new for the main route (Wanka's scenes) and don't replace anything. You do seem scarred though, might wanna see a doctor over scenes from a pron game making you cringe so much
Scarred, not so much, confused more than anything. I've been on a lovely train ride across the open country only to have had it derail down the side of a mountain and yet everyone else seems to be like "this is fine, not sure what your complaining about, this wreckage good".

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
and that's the newer content? Wtf did it replace, i can't imagine how this rotten garbage could be an improvement over what came before it, especially since these two scenes are the only two so far i've had any issue with at all, i've been absolutely loving this game and am down to just the main story content and Mia's route left to do so i'm pretty sure i have a good gauge at the average quality of the content in this game and those 2 scenes where so unbelievably far below that average i can't even grasp how the fuck that shit passed the approval process.
As mentioned, it didn't replace anything. As general rule of thumb for the development, everything that was made before 0.15 will be reworked significantly, the 0.15 and 0.16 content will be reworked/amended a bit and everthing that happened from 0.17 onwards is basically supposed to stay as it is, while small changes are of course possible.

That basically means that Erik's, Mia's and Debbie's routes need a complete overhaul (which will include changes to their stories), the teachers and Roxxy will get a small touchup and the rest is meant to stay as it is, with small additions here and there.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Scarred, not so much, confused more than anything. I've been on a lovely train ride across the open country only to have had it derail down the side of a mountain and yet everyone else seems to be like "this is fine, not sure what your complaining about, this wreckage good".
i think there are many people who think that the main story has been kinda lackluster including the iwanka part. i have no desire to replay the main story again even though i think liu and maria are pretty decent

kingm32323

Nov 21, 2017
I really loved the Consuela story line i wish we could get update on her .. Same goes with Mrs. Johnson . Ivanka stuff was such let down.

Reactions: dian091

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I really loved the Consuela story line i wish we could get update on her .. Same goes with Mrs. Johnson . Ivanka stuff was such let down.
She might get new stuff in the Judith update (though really doubtful since she's not included in the poll options). Mrs J will be with Erik/June some day when people vote for them
The game needs a lot more Iwanka content, how does she usually do in polls?
Check the wiki/main page, all the recent polls are there

Gmandingo

Nov 3, 2019
Can't wait until we get the new update to the map. I also hope they flesh out the mc's relationship with his mom cause it just cuts off and doesn't progress to a logical conclusion also hope they add more scenes with the aunt maybe inviting her to mc's room or fun time on the couch i mean they're missing an opportunity for additional scenes since she's at their house as for pregnancy sex I'm not against it but if you're going to add it for one character then you need to add it to all characters that can get pregnant but i like most of the updates also hope they add more scenes/story line with the nun and maybe the corruption of mia's mom

Reactions: Argandeo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Can't wait until we get the new update to the map. I also hope they flesh out the mc's relationship with his mom cause it just cuts off and doesn't progress to a logical conclusion also hope they add more scenes with the aunt maybe inviting her to mc's room or fun time on the couch i mean they're missing an opportunity for additional scenes since she's at their house as for pregnancy sex I'm not against it but if you're going to add it for one character then you need to add it to all characters that can get pregnant but i like most of the updates also hope they add more scenes/story line with the nun and maybe the corruption of mia's mom
Not gonna bother to split that 1 sentence wall of doom into readable parts, but : Debbie needs a win, Diane isn't gonna get much, redoing every girl's route to have preg would take more than a year and piss every1 and their mom who are waiting for polled routes promised 2 years ago, nun and Mia's mom will get stuff when people vote for them ........ In short : wait 3-4 years and you might get some of those done

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
I think, once the game is finished, the story will actually be great for someone who is playing the game for the first time. Like for us we've had to wait for all this, had our expectations set sky high and it inevitably disappointed some of us, but if it's just there and you never had to wait for it, it'd be great. People will most likely experience it as just something you're doing in-between the dozens of other things you're doing anyway, so they'll never really get that chance to stop and think about it like we did. They'll just finish it and it'll be on to the next thing.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I think, once the game is finished, the story will actually be great for someone who is playing the game for the first time. Like for us we've had to wait for all this, had our expectations set sky high and it inevitably disappointed some of us, but if it's just there and you never had to wait for it, it'd be great. People will most likely experience it as just something you're doing in-between the dozens of other things you're doing anyway, so they'll never really get that chance to stop and think about it like we did. They'll just finish it and it'll be on to the next thing.
Doubt you'll be able to find some1 who never played the game in the 10+ years it'll take from starting to finishing it. Unless you stumble upon a dude who wasn't born in 2016 and is now over 18 in ~2025

CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
Doubt you'll be able to find some1 who never played the game in the 10+ years it'll take from starting to finishing it. Unless you stumble upon a dude who wasn't born in 2016 and is now over 18 in ~2025
There's like 7 billion people in the world. I'd have to think there's at least one guy out there who hasn't played it.

Ebet Ebety

Jun 3, 2017
There's like 7 billion people in the world. I'd have to think there's at least one guy out there who hasn't played it.
Nah dude by the time the game is almost finished everybody in the world will have had the chance to play and DC will have made so much money milking patrons that he'll be richer than Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos put together.
And in the end DC will establish an evil empire and build a death star in earth's orbit to threaten everybody and force them to play his game and worship him while begging for updates...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes