gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
I found the best way was to go all-in. on the previous versions, the poker game would end with her naked. In the recent versions, the poker game seems to continue. So now the friend gets super drunk before she can be completely stripped of clothes.
I am playing through to get to that point in the game again since my saves are un-usable. I haven't made it back yet as I'm playing other games.
If anything, hope for good cards on the flop and just go all-ins before the friend drinks too much.
I DO GO ALL IN BUT I WIN AND THEN IT SAY i lose

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You know people here are incapable of reading though.
Yep, but typing 3 words that both point how to fix their "problem" and laugh at them at the same time is just too good to pass
I DO GO ALL IN BUT I WIN AND THEN IT SAY i lose
Poker does nothing, it was put together wonkily, is buggy as all hell, is barely required in 1 route and is skippable if you play the real way aka cheat mode. In short, stop going there and move on

• Haha
Reactions: Johnny90H30

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yep, but typing 3 words that both point how to fix their "problem" and laugh at them at the same time is just too good to pass

Poker does nothing, it was put together wonkily, is buggy as all hell, is barely required in 1 route and is skippable if you play the real way aka cheat mode. In short, stop going there and move on
Plus, he was quoting to a five years old post...

Not that meanwhile much changed for that minigame though.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Plus, he was quoting to a five years old post...

Not that meanwhile much changed for that minigame though.
DC did try to remake a bit of it by adding some random new girls and "fix" it a bit. Failed miserably though and no1 plays that thing ever

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
this would actually be a perfect time to fix the poker game and make it available for more girls. i'd rather have dc work on that than the mafia girls or whatever. more options for the magic telescope feature or fapping in the bed would also be nice to have.

rzkr

May 22, 2021
When I try to open the latest eve scene in cookie jar. My game just crashes. Is there any solution for this Ekran Görüntüsü (16).png

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
When I try to open the latest eve scene in cookie jar. My game just crashes. Is there any solution for this View attachment 1691941
You used an unlocker. This will happen every time you open a Cookie Jar scene that has more than one variant. This crash is caused by bad coding practices: making an assumption that an Iterator is not empty and not handling the exception if it is. I have rewritten all instances of this code in my mod and informed the devs of how to prevent this error from happening, and they aren't interested in fixing it. Just use the Cheat Menu to unlock the Cookie Jar.

Reactions: Xros23

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
this would actually be a perfect time to fix the poker game and make it available for more girls. i'd rather have dc work on that than the mafia girls or whatever. more options for the magic telescope feature or fapping in the bed would also be nice to have.
Why would this be a perfect time? They have their hands full trying to deliver what they promised to the paying contributors.
This game already has 40+ women in it with many sexs with a lot of them. I don't understand the constant driving for more content when there is already plenty. There are a lost of other games out there to fill the void of wait time. Sorry. Not a white knight; just trying to understand.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
To be fair, that's not Clyde who returns; that's Cletus. No one could mistake that slack-jawed yokel for Clyde!
Well, if you play the shooting minigame with Cletus, he will loose his hat (if you're not using specific mods). That makes him look quite close to Clyde, actually. Are you still sure it's not him?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Well, if you play the shooting minigame with Cletus, he will loose his hat (if you're not using specific mods). That makes him look quite close to Clyde, actually. Are you still sure it's not him?
The true giveaway is when Anon points out that his dialog box says Clyde, but breaking the fourth wall is cheating.

• Haha
Reactions: srksrk 68

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When I try to open the latest eve scene in cookie jar. My game just crashes. Is there any solution for this View attachment 1691941
On top of what was said, you should get the real latest version aka 0.20.13, just in case. And if you got time, throw a few reports/PMs to the junk mods we got who still won't remove the unlocker in the OP, even if that wasn't what you used to bork yourself
Why would this be a perfect time? They have their hands full trying to deliver what they promised to the paying contributors.
This game already has 40+ women in it with many sexs with a lot of them. I don't understand the constant driving for more content when there is already plenty. There are a lost of other games out there to fill the void of wait time. Sorry. Not a white knight; just trying to understand.
I'd say if they intend to keep and "update" the poker game, it won't be until Erik's remake, since it's only used in his route. Even if it's once and skippable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xros23

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
The true giveaway is when Anon points out that his dialog box says Clyde, but breaking the fourth wall is cheating.
I have final confirmation. Clyde is not Cletus. Cletus was just holding place while Clyde was having a good time. See the fake-proof photo I made:
screenshot0021- Anon at Trailer at evening.jpg

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes