Danlorn

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2017
>Seven new animations
After all these years, the creators of this game are still unable to give people proper changelogs... Is it THAT hard to tell exactly what scenes are added?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
>Seven new animations
After all these years, the creators of this game are still unable to give people proper changelogs... Is it THAT hard to tell exactly what scenes are added?
Within the main menu of the game, there is a link that says v0.20.15 Changelog. If you click it, you can see the scenes that are added, who they are for, and what you need to do to get them.
Just like always.
Also, I posted the scenes in this thread within 3 hours of the version's release. Read my FAQ here when I reposted it a second time about a half a day later.

Rakssu

Jun 14, 2018
Sploosh does the dialogues, not manage the entire team ..... And even if he did, the part-time coder can't do everything in a timely matter while waiting for the 3 posers to do their part. Then you get DC not hiring any1 ever and you end up with milkers crying their lives away 6-7 dudes are taking time remaking the game, part-time
wait, part-time coder.. is that why progres is going so slow? why a part-time coder? DC is making around 70k monthly.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Have not downloaded this is a year maybe? Seemed pointless until there is actually new content but was wondering, do the patches for incest, etc. still work or is everythign buggered until this circus finially releases the monkeys?

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
I totally know those coders are not fully time in summertime saga, very likely working 4~5 months a years, like theystart working till DC finished all the arts and posing things , then they compile them all together, but still, this team is not integrated well, maybe shouldn't call them a "team",they just simply outsourcing coding jobs to someone else ,they probably change their coder everytime they have a newupdate,people just comes and goes in coding stuff just like the previous one-dogeek.

Reactions: demnesn21151

TC926

Oct 7, 2018
Hey any new scene with Eve as trans??? i know there are scene with her on roof in the tent anal and handjob etc anything
new???

Reactions: Evokerr

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
Fairly new to this game, got a question about the impregnation feature. I got a message in game saying that I wouldn’t be able to progress some girls’ stories or have sex with them while they’re pregnant. I did some digging on the wiki and general googling, but I couldn’t find any info on which girls are available/unavailable during pregnancy. Anyone got any idea where I can find that?

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Fairly new to this game, got a question about the impregnation feature. I got a message in game saying that I wouldn’t be able to progress some girls’ stories or have sex with them while they’re pregnant. I did some digging on the wiki and general googling, but I couldn’t find any info on which girls are available/unavailable during pregnancy. Anyone got any idea where I can find that?
Simple all missions with that girl are on hold for 6 weeks in game.

AttilatheStun

Dec 1, 2018
Simple all missions with that girl are on hold for 6 weeks in game.
What about sex scenes? For example, in my current save I got Odette pregnant and she said she wouldn’t have sex with me again until after the baby was born. Are there any characters you can still sleep with while they’re pregnant? I found a Reddit post from a long time ago saying that the dev planned to implement pregnant sex but hadn’t yet at that time, is that still the case?

Also, the wiki article in that link says that “the progress of some routes is paused” during pregnancy, does anyone know which ones aren’t paused?

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
What about sex scenes? For example, in my current save I got Odette pregnant and she said she wouldn’t have sex with me again until after the baby was born. Are there any characters you can still sleep with while they’re pregnant? I found a Reddit post from a long time ago saying that the dev planned to implement pregnant sex but hadn’t yet at that time, is that still the case?
IIRC the only girl that'll have sex with you while pregnant is Jenny, but she has to be in her third trimester for that to happen.

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
Hmmmm I'm still hopeful for the tech update I'm even still waiting to see if they do a route for Grace or see that prom date in the game so I'll keep my hopes up I'm even interested in seeing the updates that follow this tech update because this game is fun while you wait hahaha

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I totally know those coders are not fully time in summertime saga, very likely working 4~5 months a years, like theystart working till DC finished all the arts and posing things , then they compile them all together, but still, this team is not integrated well, maybe shouldn't call them a "team",they just simply outsourcing coding jobs to someone else ,they probably change their coder everytime they have a newupdate,people just comes and goes in coding stuff just like the previous one-dogeek.
You should go tell DC this in his regular streams or suggest this in their or sub for $1 on and comment. Complaining about it here is just blowing in the wind. DC doesn't make appearances here, doesn't say if he even bothers to read anything here. You should go to his platforms and tell him. That is, if you want to convince him to change. If you just want to complain to read your own words, there is a "delete draft" option after you type it.
1664309504031.png
Believe it or not, I actually do this quite often. I type out a reply to an exceptionally dimwitted person and the after I have it out of my system, I delete it.
Hey any new scene with Eve as trans??? i know there are scene with her on roof in the tent anal and handjob etc anything
new???
There have been no new scene with Eve since v0.20.12's pre-tech update.
anyone have full save new update
Read #7 and #1 below.
  • Does the patch work? #3
  • What scenes in this update and how to do them? #4
  • Cookie Jar unlock? #6
  • Full save? #7
  • Previous save work? #8
  • "I thought this was the tech update" #9 and #10
  • What's after the tech update? #11
  • How to find the answers to almost all your questions about Summertime Saga? #1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes