srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
What about sex scenes? For example, in my current save I got Odette pregnant and she said she wouldn’t have sex with me again until after the baby was born. Are there any characters you can still sleep with while they’re pregnant? I found a Reddit post from a long time ago saying that the dev planned to implement pregnant sex but hadn’t yet at that time, is that still the case?

Also, the wiki article in that link says that “the progress of some routes is paused” during pregnancy, does anyone know which ones aren’t paused?
I to would love to see more pregnant sex. And getting rid off director is on my list to...hate that bitch
You can try my mod, which, among other stuff, provides pregnant sex for many girls that the original game does not. See the list of features in my post.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
So this may seem like a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how to install the incest patch on Android. I have tried following the instructions, but I cannot find the installation path, like at all.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So this may seem like a dumb question, but can anyone tell me how to install the incest patch on Android. I have tried following the instructions, but I cannot find the installation path, like at all.
In your mind just think of them all as related. Every. single. character. Just imagine that they don't use the traditional relationship terms for the simple fact they are all secretly attracted to each other. Only the ones who do call each other sister/mother/whatever aren't attracted to one another. Done.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
tech updates are needed. Especially if you've been ignoring refactoring of your code. the problem here is it's taken the dev all this time to the point it is obviously to all but the most deluded that he's half arsing the work.

In software development terms you try to keep your code clean as you work but eventually you'll accumulate up enough tech debt that you might want to stop for a sprint or two and hammer the backlog to clear out the wee problems before they become big problems and ultimately make future development easier.

Downing tools for a 2 week sprint to clean up house is one thing. To stop forward momentum of the project melts my mind. But then if you're getting money for it regardless then why not?
The difference in this case is every single image in the game had to be redrawn, it has much less to do with the code.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The difference in this case is every single image in the game had to be redrawn, it has much less to do with the code.
Well, not every single image. They are layered. The backgrounds needed expanded from 4:3 to 16:9 display ratio. Any special images, too. Some of the layers might have seen some expansion (like now there are full standing nude poses for all(?) the women in the game). That being said, most - if not all - of the layers needed reposing because of the new display ratio.

98% of the art for the tech update is done.
90% of the writing
78% of the posing
57% of the coding

0% of the bugs from all the above are done for the tech update (because they haven't tested it yet).

Reactions: Omniel

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
No, not every single image in the game needed to be redrawn. The backgrounds needed to be widened for 16:9 aspect ratio. Everything else in the game (characters, objects, etc.) only needs to be resized. DC saves his work at 4K resolution and downscales to 1024x768. They all needed to be re-downscaled 1920x1080. A tedious job, to be sure, but much less work than redrawing 19,000 images.

I believe DC is also redrawing a lot of character images to replace the old style (the much-loathed facial lines that make everyone look old) with a shiny, new style, but that's optional. That was a choice unrelated to the switch from 1024x768 to 1920x1080.

leotort

Jan 20, 2018

Unless the tracker on Patreon is just lying, then this isn't the bottleneck. The art is the one thing that is almost finished. It's the posing and coding that are holding up the tech update release, i.e. positioning the characters on screen and coding the story in Renpy. Both which should not be that hard to and could be sped up with additional coders.

leotort

Jan 20, 2018
Well, not every single image. They are layered. The backgrounds needed expanded from 4:3 to 16:9 display ratio. Any special images, too. Some of the layers might have seen some expansion (like now there are full standing nude poses for all(?) the women in the game). That being said, most - if not all - of the layers needed reposing because of the new display ratio.

98% of the art for the tech update is done.
90% of the writing
78% of the posing
57% of the coding

0% of the bugs from all the above are done for the tech update (because they haven't tested it yet).
If the game was coded competently, I don't think it should be that hard to do this. Problem being it probably wasn't.

If it were me, and I were making this game, I would make the art so that we could program in pre-determined entrance and exit points for characters on either the left or right of the screen. During the transition to 16:9, you could change those entrance and exit points in one place and it would solve the vast majority of the posing issues, with maybe a few minor changes.

But maybe there's something I'm missing here that makes it harder, but it can't be hard enough that it would take more than a year once you hire some coders to do this mostly busy work.

Reactions: demnesn21151

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
could be sped up with additional coders.
But maybe there's something I'm missing here that makes it harder, but it can't be hard enough that it would take more than a year once you hire some coders to do this mostly busy work.
Everyone has their own opinions on what would make things go quicker/better for this tech-update. However, additional coders are kind of one of the reasons we're seeing the updating of the code now. Too many chefs with various levels of experience in the kitchen over the history of the game - but without a proper vision/plan in maintaining the code between the changes at the stove
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
It's been about a year since the last time I touched this game. Was eager to finally see the Russian mafia content.

Well, fuck me for being excited.

Whoever thought the the random encounter with the Russian goons who shake you down for all of your on-hand cash was a good idea, needs to be taken out back and put down like Old Yeller. They hit me at least once every day. They make handling money a constant hassle. Every transaction requires a dozen extra steps because you need to hit the ATM before and after. Did you work during the afternoon, and now it's evening and you have a wad of cash on you? Hope RNG doesn't fuck you over between now and tomorrow, cause the bank is closed in the evening (and all day Sunday).

The game is forcing you to gamble, and it utterly fucks you over whenever you lose. There is no way to mitigate the encounter once it has been triggered. You're just trying to move someplace else in the game from the word map, and surprise, you're now broke! This can happen while you are mid-quest, ostensibly with an NPC traveling with you (e.g. putting up flyers with Eve), and it'll still trigger. The only way to effectively counter this fucking bullshit is save scumming. You need to Quick Save every time you enter the world map, so that you can Quick Load whenever RNG inevitably screws you over for that day.

It makes the time I'm spending with the game needlessly frustrating, and I hate it.

Reactions: Warboss

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
In your mind just think of them all as related. Every. single. character. Just imagine that they don't use the traditional relationship terms for the simple fact they are all secretly attracted to each other. Only the ones who do call each other sister/mother/whatever aren't attracted to one another. Done.
So that's one no. Anyone else?

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
It's been about a year since the last time I touched this game. Was eager to finally see the Russian mafia content.

Whoever thought the the random encounter with the Russian goons who shake you down for all of your on-hand cash was a good idea, needs to be taken out back and put down like Old Yeller. They hit me at least once every day. They make handling money a constant hassle. Every transaction requires a dozen extra steps because you need to hit the ATM before and after. Did you work during the afternoon, and now it's evening and you have a wad of cash on you? Hope RNG doesn't fuck you over between now and tomorrow, cause the bank is closed in the evening (and all day Sunday).

The game is forcing you to gamble, and it utterly fucks you over whenever you lose. There is no way to mitigate the encounter once it has been triggered. You're just trying to move someplace else in the game from the word map, and surprise, you're now broke! This can happen while you are mid-quest, ostensibly with an NPC traveling with you (e.g. putting up flyers with Eve), and it'll still trigger. The only way to effectively counter this fucking bullshit is save scumming. You need to Quick Save every time you enter the world map, so that you can Quick Load whenever RNG inevitably screws you over for that day.

It makes the time I'm spending with the game needlessly frustrating, and I hate it.
Uh, dude, yeah, they appear, but not all the time, I've been playing the game a while now 120 in game days, and they only showed up like 15 times if that, it's not that common of an encounter, it appears occasionaly, so that the game could remind you to save money at a bank, and afterwards a little bit into the story you don't even need money, I have 30,000 doillars laying in the bank, cuz I don't know what to do with it, it's not hard to avoid that situation, and I don't see why specificaly that part of the game is so frustrating...
Also, you do know that this game is made in Ren'Py, so if you don't want to lose money when the encounter shows up, all you have to do, is put your finger on the scroll wheel on your mouse and go back, problem solved, no need for constant quick save and stuff...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
So that's one no. Anyone else?
The reason for my initial tongue-in-cheek post is that if you're trying to add a file to the APK I believe you need to have the appropriate application to add that patch to the APK (inside the x-game folder, I believe) and use jarsigner and zipalign tools. This is why there are many android users who are disappointed when they can't run the windows version in joiplay. Perhaps you could convince a volunteer in the Android Port Requests thread to add the file and repack.
put your finger on the scroll wheel on your mouse and go back
I agree with most of your post, though rollback is disabled by default in this game. They would need to figure out how to enable it or download srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute mod. And if they are going to do that, they could just use the cheat mode to add money by clicking on the wifi symbol on the in-game phone. Then they wouldn't have to worry about any $$$.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

Uh, dude, yeah, they appear, but not all the time, I've been playing the game a while now 120 in game days, and they only showed up like 15 times if that, it's not that common of an encounter, it appears occasionaly, so that the game could remind you to save money at a bank, and afterwards a little bit into the story you don't even need money, I have 30,000 doillars laying in the bank, cuz I don't know what to do with it, it's not hard to avoid that situation, and I don't see why specificaly that part of the game is so frustrating...
Also, you do know that this game is made in Ren'Py, so if you don't want to lose money when the encounter shows up, all you have to do, is put your finger on the scroll wheel on your mouse and go back, problem solved, no need for constant quick save and stuff...
The reason for my initial tongue-in-cheek post is that if you're trying to add a file to the APK I believe you need to have the appropriate application to add that patch to the APK (inside the x-game folder, I believe) and use jarsigner and zipalign tools. This is why there are many android users who are disappointed when they can't run the windows version in joiplay. Perhaps you could convince a volunteer in the Android Port Requests thread to add the file and repack.I agree with most of your post, though rollback is disabled by default in this game. They would need to figure out how to enable it or download srksrk 68's Naughty Tribute mod. And if they are going to do that, they could just use the cheat mode to add money by clicking on the wifi symbol on the in-game phone. Then they wouldn't have to worry about any $$$.
Actually, I was thinking to add a timed possibility to escape the gooms, maybe based on your agility stats. But anyway, as already stated, my mod adds rollback, plus this only happens once in three days. Also, with my mod it only happens if you have more than 300 bucks with you, and never when you are on your way to a location where you can spend money.

Hope this takes the frustration from you.

Reactions: Count Morado

BobaFatter

Feb 15, 2021
Ummm, may I know which file is used to alter the script of the teachers in their respective classrooms? I've checked script>characters & script>locations>school, but I can't find any of their scripts. And don't worry, I am not amending the scripts for any external usage, it's only for me, myself and I.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Ummm, may I know which file is used to alter the script of the teachers in their respective classrooms? I've checked script>characters & script>locations>school, but I can't find any of their scripts. And don't worry, I am not amending the scripts for any external usage, it's only for me, myself and I.
This is not easily answered since everything is spread accross multiple files. Your best guess would probably be to pick a unique line of dialog and do a search over all rpy files. What specifically are you looking for? Maybe I can point you to that.

BobaFatter

Feb 15, 2021
I guess my laptop is not capable of doing that, I usually have to open a specific file on a notepad, and only then I have the option to search for a specific keyword or in this case, the sentence itself.
But anyways, the dialog is "It'll be a bit more... One on one type of training..."
Any help is deeply appreciated

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes