srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Why not? Welcome to the world of almost 8 billion people/opinions. Not everyone likes balloon tits with a lady somewhere behind them.
Well, this game has a wide variety of boob sizes, from tiny to huge. Someone posted a summary some pages back, it was mostly even between tiny/huge, and also between young/old.

Reactions: Sothyr and Ranma

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Well, this game has a wide variety of boob sizes, from tiny to huge. Someone posted a summary some pages back, it was mostly even between tiny/huge, and also between young/old.
OK...wasn't commenting on the game, just replying to a query as to why someone would want to avoid huge tits.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
Well, that depends... do you mean in F95ZONE or in general?
i see, you are a funny one....
i mean f95 stuff
just don´t wanna look at hundreds of threads to find the few that i could like
it´s hard enough to find the handful of games without big to humongous tits
since an overwhelming majority of the games are tagged "big"

...nice heinlein quote btw

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Yeah you're right i was being too vague. I was just pissed that it kept crashing on me.

I've been using my phone (obviously) and i've been playing just pure vanilla gameplay no mods or anything.

I downloaded the apk off of the android mega link listed.

Funnily enough i think i found one of the reasons why it crashes frequently:

I deadass have only 3gigs of ram
View attachment 2070987
Thanks for some details. Not knowing the make/model/year of your phone - I'm going to agree with you that you're taxing your RAM. Perhaps making sure to have nothing running in the background when you run Summertime Saga will reduce the chance of your phone giving up the ghost.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
Thanks for some details. Not knowing the make/model/year of your phone - I'm going to agree with you that you're taxing your RAM. Perhaps making sure to have nothing running in the background when you run Summertime Saga will reduce the chance of your phone giving up the ghost.
My phone is a moto g play 2021 if that helps at all.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
My phone is a moto g play 2021 if that helps at all.
I don't find anything specific to that model's specs - but someone might. Sorry.
If you have already tried
  • uninstalling, deleting and downloading again from a link on the developer's and reinstalling
  • making sure no unnecessary apps are running in the background
  • disabling/deleting any apps you never use (or haven't used in a long time)
  • turning off android settings for animation/transition scaling
  • Using only static wallpaper on your home and lock screens
  • any other RAM saving settings
  • making sure there was no malware or bloatware on your device
and you still find you have the same problem, then it points to the phone being the sole issue. Sorry.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
just tell me, what are tags for ?
On this site/forum, tags are more to help people opt-out than to find fetishes. For example, if two men make eye contact, the community often will scream for a "gay" tag. Then, actual gay people will enter the thread and say, "there is no gay content, what's up?"

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
On this site/forum, tags are more to help people opt-out than to find fetishes. For example, if two men make eye contact, the community often will scream for a "gay" tag. Then, actual gay people will enter the thread and say, "there is no gay content, what's up?"
yeah, strange, i was thinking about the search function, like filter tags, EXCLUDE tags, stuff like that ? must be a fake or something....specially for the NTR/Anti-NTR guys...
well, i don´t like to complain usually , i was just so fed up with some 90% big T&A tags and half of the remaining 10% has them too, that makes it hard to find the stuff i like (lean, small tits, not loli...)

Cyberserker

Jun 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to patch the game on newer versions of Android? They've gone full Apple and won't let us access all our folders anymore.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to patch the game on newer versions of Android? They've gone full Apple and won't let us access all our folders anymore.
The App Root Explorer can do this (other Android file explorers may also be able to). This works even on non-rooted phones.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
What kind of crash are we talking about? Is there an error message, a traceback file or whatever? Does the whole phone crash or just the game? Did you try re-boot the phone?
I already rebooted the phone, the whole app crashes and it just sends me to my phone main menu. no error message whatsoever.

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
I don't find anything specific to that model's specs - but someone might. Sorry.
If you have already tried
  • uninstalling, deleting and downloading again from a link on the developer's and reinstalling
  • making sure no unnecessary apps are running in the background
  • disabling/deleting any apps you never use (or haven't used in a long time)
  • turning off android settings for animation/transition scaling
  • Using only static wallpaper on your home and lock screens
  • any other RAM saving settings
  • making sure there was no malware or bloatware on your device
and you still find you have the same problem, then it points to the phone being the sole issue. Sorry.
I'll try to uninstall it and reinstall it with the apk from the main website, but what im afraid of is losing my progress with it.

I do have an app that cleans out the phone for me, and I do uninstall apps manually when I dont need them. I didn't even know that there were settings to turn off transitions & animations. does it also turn off the sex animations as well? If so im not gonna disable it, lol.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
I'll try to uninstall it and reinstall it with the apk from the main website, but what im afraid of is losing my progress with it.

I do have an app that cleans out the phone for me, and I do uninstall apps manually when I dont need them. I didn't even know that there were settings to turn off transitions & animations. does it also turn off the sex animations as well? If so im not gonna disable it, lol.
not game transitions/animations - android phones have settings for the UI of the .

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes