itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
so what your saying is that f95 helped this game in 2016 but does not need it now,funny how starting out you forget those that gave you a leg up.would summertime saga be in same place without f95 no.tread lightly on the heads you walk on.many of of us have been here and supported the games including myself,i only found and supported games through this site.just so there is no misunderstanding i find your posts disgraceful at best-edit all you want.i will leave it at that.
That's not at all what he's saying, get a grip.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
perhaps i dont write like it but i dont call myself from the uk-im english from england.the fact you question that shows you have more interest in me than the topic,sad really

willerhere

May 8, 2021
This game hasn't been updated since last Halloween. By the way, I had a dental operation, got a driver's license, got a girlfriend, got promoted in my job, bought a motorcycle, had an accident, recovered and bought a new bike, this game still hasn't been updated.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
This game hasn't been updated since last Halloween. By the way, I had a dental operation, got a driver's license, got a girlfriend, got promoted in my job, bought a motorcycle, had an accident, recovered and bought a new bike, this game still hasn't been updated.
Oh, we're back at this point in the cycle that people are making blogposts again. Ah, good times.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
time to actually say -wait for it,im done with this now you are actually correct,next sad comment was a joke.seems there are are more sad people,anyways enjoy your evening :) (y)

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
I did no such thing. I edited my initial response that simply was the "living rent free" to add that their accusation of me was far from the truth and I added both context and support. If you can't understand that... no wonder this thread is at an impasse.
Oh, really? Your actions prove otherwise. First you post something, edit and insert your excuses, followed by your repetitions to hide your victimhood. And finally, you act insulted. And no, understanding is not the problem. It's just something you can't understand even if you try. It would be comical if it weren't tragic, and I don't know if I should feel truly surprised or amazed that you would say that at this moment. This thread has been at an impasse for a long time.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes