Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
perhaps i dont write like it but i dont call myself from the uk-im english from england.the fact you question that shows you have more interest in me than the topic,sad really

willerhere

May 8, 2021
This game hasn't been updated since last Halloween. By the way, I had a dental operation, got a driver's license, got a girlfriend, got promoted in my job, bought a motorcycle, had an accident, recovered and bought a new bike, this game still hasn't been updated.

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
This game hasn't been updated since last Halloween. By the way, I had a dental operation, got a driver's license, got a girlfriend, got promoted in my job, bought a motorcycle, had an accident, recovered and bought a new bike, this game still hasn't been updated.
Oh, we're back at this point in the cycle that people are making blogposts again. Ah, good times.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
time to actually say -wait for it,im done with this now you are actually correct,next sad comment was a joke.seems there are are more sad people,anyways enjoy your evening :) (y)

TaurusBR

Oct 7, 2019
I did no such thing. I edited my initial response that simply was the "living rent free" to add that their accusation of me was far from the truth and I added both context and support. If you can't understand that... no wonder this thread is at an impasse.
Oh, really? Your actions prove otherwise. First you post something, edit and insert your excuses, followed by your repetitions to hide your victimhood. And finally, you act insulted. And no, understanding is not the problem. It's just something you can't understand even if you try. It would be comical if it weren't tragic, and I don't know if I should feel truly surprised or amazed that you would say that at this moment. This thread has been at an impasse for a long time.

Jan 18, 2020
When watching the tasks list, is there a big roadblock? Like a thing on there where once its done, things will go much faster? Or will it all just be 2-3 months per 1%?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes