Zeronero

May 5, 2017
I did some quick calculations here. I don't know when the very first version of this game came out, but it was first posted here in August 2016. so it's about 7.5 years old. I think the tech update started about 3 years ago. That means about 40% of the time this game exists was spent on this tech update alone and this update isn't even finished yet.

I find that kind of discouraging.

gentlemanclub

Jul 25, 2020
I did some quick calculations here. I don't know when the very first version of this game came out, but it was first posted here in August 2016. so it's about 7.5 years old. I think the tech update started about 3 years ago. That means about 40% of the time this game exists was spent on this tech update alone and this update isn't even finished yet.

I find that kind of discouraging.
I already considered this game a wrap and we most likely won't get any more updates considering how the MC was able to take down the bad guys and has multiple sex scenes.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
yeah sadly even as one of my 1st VNs i encountered this has dropped off my radar long ago.. i still check in occasionally hoping for better news as i was a patreon for some time but over time its just lost its appeal when there are others actually delivering what is promised

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT:
Android version isn't compatible with the up-to-date versions.
Android version doesn't work on Android 14?
I haven't played this in a while so downloaded the new Android update, but it says incompatible with current Android. Shit. This game had some of the best animations! I'll have to check back on it later.
I just saw on their Discord that they uploaded an apk of v0.20.16 that supposedly works with Android 14. Give it a shot and maybe tell us if it works or not, so I can notify a moderator and get it linked in the first post:

You'll have to wait until when the Tech Update releases... whenever that will be (see the link above).
It would be nice if you could direct the next person that asks to this link. Thanks.

Last edited:

daaar

Nov 13, 2017

//EDIT:

I just saw on their Discord that they uploaded an apk of v0.20.16 that supposedly works with Android 14. Give it a shot and maybe tell us if it works or not, so I can notify a moderator and get it linked in the first post:
Mega

It would be nice if you could direct the next person that asks to this link. Thanks.
Thanks for the uploads!

Reactions: itsyeboii

darkhakuto8

Feb 11, 2018
I have a question or rather two doubts, one which girls would come after Rhonda, Annie and Judith when the technology update is launched, second which girls are the ones that some here want to have their own routes?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
which girls would come after Rhonda, Annie and Judith when the technology update is launched
Unless DC changes his methods, that would be determined by a poll of the patreon supporters from a list of possibilities. If you look at the wiki for the which selected Rhonda, Annie, and Judith, then you will see that the possibilities at that time were:
  • Coach Bridget and teachers, including pregnancies
  • Roxxy, Becca, Missy and Crystal pregnancies
  • Mia story rework, including pregnancies for Mia, Helen, Angelica, and Yumi
  • Debbie pregnancy
  • Jane story and pregnancy
  • Erik story rework, including pregnancies for Tammy Johnson, Abby (formerly named 'Anna'), and June
Several characters have been added since the last poll on content update options, such as Catherine and Miss Irfan, and a few others already in the game that currently don't have a route.
second which girls are the ones that some here want to have their own routes?
I got no preference.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
How is this fanart this good!?:oops:
Assuming this is a serious question and not just rhetorical - DC doesn't exactly have a hard style to emulate for a professional artist or even an art student. The animation industry the world over is predicated on the fact teams of people can draw the same thing, the same way. For those with the talent it's just a matter of time/desire.

What's funny is that image doesn't have to be fan art. If DC was willing to hire artists, he could have had a lot more animation stockpiled in these last three years. Remember Western cartoons and Japanese anime TV is based on the fact it can be done quickly enough to put out 30 min shows every week. By comparison, this game has a lot less runtime and much simplified animation. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure no loop in this game is longer than a few seconds.

Just imagine what a group of talented artists could have produced by now even if they only started working three months after the tech update was announced.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Assuming this is a serious question and not just rhetorical - DC doesn't exactly have a hard style to emulate for a professional artist or even an art student. The animation industry the world over is predicated on the fact teams of people can draw the same thing, the same way. For those with the talent it's just a matter of time/desire.

What's funny is that image doesn't have to be fan art. If DC was willing to hire artists, he could have had a lot more animation stockpiled in these last three years. Remember Western cartoons and Japanese anime TV is based on the fact it can be done quickly enough to put out 30 min shows every week. By comparison, this game has a lot less runtime and much simplified animation.

Just imagine what a group of talented artists could have produced by now even if they only started working three months after the tech update was announced.
It may not even be "fan art" because dildorog has done animation work for DC in the past during the pre-tech updates.

Reactions: Xupuzulla

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

What's funny is that image doesn't have to be fan art. If DC was willing to hire artists, he could have had a lot more animation stockpiled in these last three years. Remember Western cartoons and Japanese anime TV is based on the fact it can be done quickly enough to put out 30 min shows every week. By comparison, this game has a lot less runtime and much simplified animation. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure no loop in this game is longer than a few seconds.

Is just amazing how good it looks,someone can easily think that Dildorog image is for the tech update or something,is crazy.

Reactions: omarmonir
4.20 star(s) 337 Votes