SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Maybe don't ask people if they've been playing with their eyes closed.
Because you said something blatantly wrong and I wouldn't have responded so bluntly. You said you would like if Jenny was somewhat submissive in the dom route, implying she wasn't, which is wrong. She is clearly a little submissive on the dom route. She gives in to MCs demands and enjoys it.

she isn't necessarily popular because of how the archetype is handled, but because that archetype is the best we're gonna get and isn't generic relative to the whole game. Or simply because she's hot and it's incest.
It is precisely the fact that Jenny's archetype is handled well that made Jenny popular. Same for Roxxy. Most people aren't going to like a mean girl for the sake of it, there has to be a certain degree of well-handled character in there to make them so successful.
That archetype is not really the best, it's actually polarising and even a little controversial considering how some people still whine about Jenny. The nice girl archetype is more popular like Eve or even Judith. Again, she's not carried by her archetype or even incest (otherwise Debbie and Diane would be just as popular as her), she's just handled well.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
It is precisely the fact that Jenny's archetype is handled well that made Jenny popular.
In this case I'd indeed fully disagree. As said, Jenny was popular way before she even had a real story (I'm sure you remember the mess before DC reworked it) and got most of her scenes before it was even clear, where her story would go. Back then many people actually expected her story to be similar to Roxxy and a lot were disappointed when it became clear, that she wouldn't become nice and sweet towards MC.

Looking at the tech update scene polls it's totally safe to say, that by now Jenny is somewhere in the middle when it comes to popularity, given that she got 6th place two times and never came close to the top 3. Eve and Roxxy beat her by a massive margin and you can expect the same once more school girls get their full stories.

As such I wouldn't be surprised if Jenny's story, as it is now, will be regarded as once the weakest out of all the main girls, once the game is actually completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: itsyeboii

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
a lot were disappointed when it became clear, that she wouldn't become nice and sweet towards MC.
But she maintained her immense popularity regardless. Being the among the first to have content isn't as big of an advantage as you think, look at Roxxy and especially Eve, who received content much later but are up there with Jenny in popularity.
Also there are many more new players post-2019 compared to veterans in 2017-18. They had more options when playing so Jenny no longer had that advantage of being one of the few girls with scenes. Yet she remains very successful.

It can't really be incest either otherwise Debbie and Diane would as popular as her, not to mention incest was removed years ago. So after everything, Jenny has remained so popular among fans means DC did something right with the character and her archetype. She is by definition well-handled, not exactly well-written I agree. Those are two different things imo, well handled ≠ well written. She can be handled well without being written well.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But she maintained her immense popularity regardless. Being the among the first to have content isn't as big of an advantage as you think, look at Roxxy and especially Eve, who received content much later but are up there with Jenny in popularity.
Also there are many more new players post-2019 compared to veterans in 2017-18. They had more options when playing so Jenny no longer had that advantage of being one of the few girls with scenes. Yet she remains very successful.
I'm not sure how you even know, how much people like her right now or indeed ever since she got her last update. As said, she came 6th in the last polls where she did compete and to me that's a decent indicator.
It can't really be incest either otherwise Debbie and Diane would as popular as her, not to mention incest was removed years ago.
Both Diane and Debbie actually beat her in these said tech update polls, albeit only by small margins. As far as I see it, it's pretty fair to say, that all of these three are more or less equally popular?
Those are two different things imo, well handled ≠ well written. She can be handled well without being written well.
While that's true, I'd still disagree a bit. The fact that her branch has choices, which combined only lead to a minor difference, is a really good example of how characters shouldn't be handled.

Reactions: itsyeboii

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Isn't it better to see a bit of dildorog goodness from time to time here, rather than the usual ranting against the creator of this game because there is 0 content for a while?
Perhaps - but since you haven't posted any of these where they are supposed to, I didn't know if you were aware there was an actual thread where these go.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I'm not sure how you even know, how much people like her right now or indeed ever since she got her last update. As said, she came 6th in the last polls where she did compete and to me that's a decent indicator.

Both Diane and Debbie actually beat her in these said tech update polls, albeit only by small margins. As far as I see it, it's pretty fair to say, that all of these three are more or less equally popular?
They are voting for scenes, it's not really a popularity poll. People will try to vote other girls over the one who already has 20+ scenes. And how do we know she's so popular? Jenny gets way more attention across the internet than any other girl and it's not even close. Look up StS videos and you'll find Jenny gets a ridiculous amount of views, one of them even has 35 million views. Debbie is like second and she doesn't even get half of that

Reactions: Deep-Six

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
They are voting for scenes, it's not really a popularity poll. People will try to vote other girls over the one who already has 20+ scenes
Well, if you'd want more content for Jenny, you'd vote for her in the first place. Eve has quite a few scenes as well and yet she topped all of these polls by a huge margin.
And how do we know she's so popular? Jenny gets way more attention across the internet than any other girl and it's not even close. Look up StS videos and you'll find Jenny gets a ridiculous amount of views, one of them even has 35 million views. Debbie is like second and she doesn't even get half of that
I don't think it's that clear across the board either and - in that context - we are back to the whole incest topic. As far as I recall that's what many videos hint at (calling her sister/step sister/etc.). Sure, if you are into incest, then she's MC's only sister in the game. But that's a point which isn't connected to anything but her status and the incest fetish. It doesn't concern how well her story is written or how well her story is handled.

I'd actually guess - and that's just a guess - that any somewhat decent character would get the same clicks if you introduced her as MC's sister and tagged it correctly. It's simply a popular fetish, there's no denying that.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
Well, if you'd want more content for Jenny, you'd vote for her in the first place. Eve has quite a few scenes as well and yet she topped all of these polls by a huge margin.

I don't think it's that clear across the board either and - in that context - we are back to the whole incest topic. As far as I recall that's what many videos hint at (calling her sister/step sister/etc.). Sure, if you are into incest, then she's MC's only sister in the game. But that's a point which isn't connected to anything but her status and the incest fetish. It doesn't concern how well her story is written or how well her story is handled.

I'd actually guess - and that's just a guess - that any somewhat decent character would get the same clicks if you introduced her as MC's sister and tagged it correctly. It's simply a popular fetish, there's no denying that.
I'd say its clear across the board, i've checked all over the internet and when you are that overwhelmingly ahead everywhere, the answer becomes pretty clear. Regardless of why, incest or not. She might not necessarily be the fan-favourite among the fanbase but she's certainly the most popular / most recognised globally. Jenny alone might have brought plenty of new players to this game thanks to her scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xupuzulla

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
no. your opinion is wrong. i love jenny. she is my favourite. jenny, jenny ftw, j e n n y . JENNY, she is hot, she is sexy, she is J E N N Y, i dont fucking care about her attitude, she is fucking hot, i dont love jenny because of anything. i love her because she is my fucking type. okay? JENNY (y)

Reactions: tankdick

siatugst

Aug 29, 2022
no. your opinion is wrong. i love jenny. she is my favourite. jenny, jenny ftw, j e n n y . JENNY, she is hot, she is sexy, she is J E N N Y, i dont fucking care about her attitude, she is fucking hot, i dont love jenny because of anything. i love her because she is my fucking type. okay? JENNY (y)
case closed! (y)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes