Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
I had some hopes that DC would make her more likeable when he released her story, but after playing it I just am not able to like her. It's one of those characters that if he never made new content for her, I wouldn't really mind.
DC seems to love her so yeah shes going to get even more content in the future:KEK:

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
My advice is for people here is to just come back next year. Only by miracle, will they be able to release the update before the end of the year.
The remainder of the "Tech" update is mostly back end coding. If people are waiting on content they're better off waiting for the Ronda update possibly in 2025-2028.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
what's the date when the abandoned tag can be applied?
That date is 25-Sep-2022. That's when 18 months have passed after SS' last normal release, which was over 3 years ago, on 25-Mar-2021.

Between 25-Mar-2021 and 31-Oct-2022 there were a couple of ridiculous superficial releases, each with VERY little content. No new stories, just a bit of filler content added on top of already existing scenes. These happened because back then DC still feared paypigs might not have what it takes to keep paying just for seeing him act busy, put out a few wallpapers / month and serve all the bullshit they can eat.
When other devs (e.g. ICSTOR) tried the same (i.e. putting out superficial releases to avoid being flagged [ABANDONED]), F95 rightfully slapped them with [ABANDONED]. "Inexplicably", SS is immune.

In Dec-2020 DC sold the Tech Update to his paypigs as something that will take 3-4 months to complete. Paypigs voted for the TU based on this lie. Today it's 37+ months since work on the TU has allegedly began in full. But today, 37+ months into those promised 3-4 months, SS is long past the moment when it had any kind of direction or believable status updates. It's dead in the water. Today SS doesn't even have a (tentative) release date for the TU.
You'd think the above more than qualifies SS to have been flagged [ABANDONED] long ago because it's a project that broke its own promise not once or twice but TEN TIMES OVER while having THE biggest budget in crowd-funded adult game history. Again "inexplicably", SS is immune.

So don't be surprised if "inexplicably" strikes again before May 1st when 18 months will have passed after 31-Oct-2022.

P.S: SS actually made more money ($2.2 million and counting) by not delivering the TU in the past 3 years than it did in the 5 years before that (~2.1 million) by delivering all the stories that make up SS.
I'm sure DC used that money most diligently, to pay thousands and thousands of professionals in his team to work tirelessly, round the clock, on the TU. It would be insane to think DC just pocketed a vast majority of that income, spending strictly what was needed to keep the scam going. People can't just do that and then vanish without soiling their good name. Besides, people who keep their word just don't do these kind of things.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Clearly, Summertime Saga is on hold, not abandoned. That's the tag it should have right now.
(It's neither)
Here's the thing. If DC was worried about F95's influence, he could have requested the thread flagged as on-hold, but then he would have had only 6 months to put out an update until it gets flagged as abandoned, no matter the amount of communication on social media/platforms.

Whereas, DC not requesting the on-hold flag, that is why it is 18 months of wait time before the thread is flagged abandoned, because he continues communication on social media/platforms.

As you can see, it really doesn't benefit any developer to state they are on-hold. In fact, they're held to a tighter deadline by doing so.

Again, these are simply F95 flags - it doesn't actually affect much outside of F95, if a developer is reasonably established outside of F95's influence.

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
I'm sorry but with the the amount of resources they have, since the last "update", they would have had the possiblity to start everything from 0 and still release a brand new game. It's extremely obvious that they're just scamming people. No game of this caliber would ever require such a long time to UPDATE, no matter the circumstances, given their current resources.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I had some hopes that DC would make her more likeable when he released her story, but after playing it I just am not able to like her. It's one of those characters that if he never made new content for her, I wouldn't really mind.
Yep, real missed opportunity to have a dom vs sub route.

Sub route, MC simps for her, she stays the same bitch.

Dom route, MC asserts himself, and she isnt a bitch anymore.

PELLZY

Feb 28, 2018
So I'm playing the game on android but I am trying to type the password in jenny computer. But I'm unable to type anything am I able to fix this?

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes