qwerty#2001

Apr 4, 2024
hello guys, i kinda fucked up my playthrough, but i went into the warehouse with a quest at midnight just cause. and then i cant get out of it anymore, then i thought i can go back to my previous save then i did not notice that i clicked save rather than load. so my previous save got overwritten and i cant get out of it anymore. Is there a way to get out of the warehouse in this situation?

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
hello guys, i kinda fucked up my playthrough, but i went into the warehouse with a quest at midnight just cause. and then i cant get out of it anymore, then i thought i can go back to my previous save then i did not notice that i clicked save rather than load. so my previous save got overwritten and i cant get out of it anymore. Is there a way to get out of the warehouse in this situation?
I forget, but does v0.20.16 have Auto saves, too?

I would always recommend with any game on this site to rotate between at least 3 different save slots.

qwerty#2001

Apr 4, 2024
i cant get out of here

1723285458248.png

qwerty#2001

Apr 4, 2024
I am not near my computer.

But give this a look-see:
Open cell phone upper right.
Click on Wifi signal.
Type "I UNDERSTAND"
See if there is a menu item that allows you to move Anon to a different location. If so, move Anon to where he needs to be for the task.

See if that works.
BROO THANKS, I actually created a new one, and thank god i decided to look into the thread again. thanks man

Reactions: Count Morado
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes