MisterMeh

Nov 3, 2020
Okay, so... This, pre-tech installs, are just previews right? And eventually, hopefully, they'll be a full update right? Because I read the old saves won't work with the new code anymore. I don't want to start over if I can just wait a little longer, so please let it be the case.
The state the game is in is because of poor management, as well as the people working on it. DC has said countless times that this game was just something he was playing around with, and hadn't originally intended for it to become what it did. As it grew, he added people to develop it, that weren't really doing their best work (imo) and it became a mess of patchwork.

This is compounded by the fact that he's constantly reworking ideas for gameplay and stories, making it so he has to go back and redo things, because the ideas are substantially larger than he envisioned. The new UI he's currently working on, is an example of that.

It's not difficult to see why people are frustrated, because they're back to playing a smaller version of the game from several years ago, regardless of the visual upgrade.

From DC's point of view, I can understand why he's doing it and there's very little that's going to stop his vision of how he wants the final product to look.

This game isn't going to be finished anytime soon, and I would guess at least two more years before seeing any sign of completion.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Also, the game would be over in maybe 3+ years,
3 years, not hardly. "+" is more accurate. I doubt this game is "over" anytime before 2030. I wouldn't be surprised if DC's children graduate from university before this game is considered "over" (meaning no more content added to the story).
This game isn't going to be finished anytime soon
I agree.
at least two more years before seeing any sign of completion
Two years maybe gets past Judith's content update - and that's a big maybe. Then there is getting the pregnancy routes all completed for every possible character. Then filling out other parts of story lines, etc. Also, remember, DC commented in that video I posted a snippet from last week about over 100 NPCs for the game, eventually. More love interest options, etc.

It may be that the base game (the main story - which is already finished, earning money goal - which is finished in all reality, and selecting a dance date) is finished in 4 years.... but I doubt content will cease at that point.

Reactions: txe320

Eromo

Sep 6, 2020
Damn, guess I'll be back in another 2 years when I vaguely remember things and hopefully there's new stuff.

thanks for answering my questions you two.

Reactions: txe320

andy maxxx

Jul 30, 2018
It's been a couple of years since I played this game. Has there been any sort of sex scene with coach bridget? Cause last time I played there wasn't any.

4.00 star(s) 366 Votes