Acesaw

May 11, 2017
As others have stated, v0.20.16 is available in the first post of this thread. For "any" (or many, not necessarily any) older versions... searching the largest library in Earth's existence is a thing. Just use your favorite web search engine (Google, DDG, Bing, whatever) to explore:

View attachment 3911964
Either you're in the wrong thread or you renamed the characters and mistakenly used your custom name. The two characters you can rename (currently) are:
Jenny - who has pregnancy possibilities.
Debbie - whose pregnancy capability is not in the game at this time.
oh shit i just saw i was in the wrong thread lol. i was wondering why SS notification was popin up

• Haha
Reactions: Count Morado

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
So, the 'tech update' was a scam...a way of artificially prolonging development, whilst profiteering off his loyal supporters. DarkCookie really is a scumbag...another two years before the 'tech update' version of the game has the same content as the original?? Anyone supporting DarkCookie at this point, is absolutely insane. This game will never be finished...it's a never ending 'cash-cow'!

Abaddon Doom

Jul 12, 2024
I was never aware that the 'tech update' was a remake, and that the majority of content was going to be missing once it was completed. DarkCookie never explained that as far as I know...it's scummy and devious and leaves a bad taste in the mouth...and an emptiness in the pockets of his supporters.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
View attachment 3912297 how can i play the normal game????
You cannot at this time for v21.0.0-wip.5003. The minigames which allow the MC to increase stats and earn money are not included in the preview of the tech update at this time, hence why you cannot.
Play v0.20.16 - the currently "stable" release of the game if you want to play normal mode.
I was never aware that the 'tech update' was a remake, and that the majority of content was going to be missing once it was completed. DarkCookie never explained that as far as I know...it's scummy and devious and leaves a bad taste in the mouth...and an emptiness in the pockets of his supporters.
It was explained for years that players should not expect new content in the tech update. It's a shame you missed that. As for the content missing - that was explained in April, after it was decided by the dev team to release working previews of the tech update, starting with Jenny and Debbie's stories in the first preview release at the end of May, and adding back in content approximately every other month until the tech update was fully completed. After that, the three content routes (R(h)onda, Annie, Judith) with then start to roll out.

Reactions: memonto_mori
4.00 star(s) 366 Votes