Tehemai

Oct 9, 2017
I really hate when devs try adding cucking and "optional" ntr routes
like either go with 1 or the other. It feels like a "lets trying to appeal to everyone" but it just annoys people since said cucking scenes are like 2 (could be wrong)
I agree the fetishes are completely incompatible which is why arguments always break out. But for that game, it's always had that identity problem. It was obviously conceived of originally as an ntr game and then later got sloppily retooled for broader appeal after being influenced by the success of Summertime Saga. Even just the male character designs are a giveaway. There's just too many aggressive bulls running about being sexually aggressive while escaping NTR on only technicalities. It's definitely not any kind of replacement for this game.

Oct 4, 2020
Is it officially abandoned? What does the discussion on AI have to do with it? What has happened to the game?
The abandoned tag is just a label this site puts on games. It has nothing to do with the official state of the game's development. The devs claim to still be working on this game.

The AI discussion has nothing to do with anything.

The devs have said they'll be releasing a preview version of the tech overhaul by the end of this month.

This is from memory so I could be wrong but I'm not going to wade through the AI discussion in the thread again to find the post with the info.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is it officially abandoned? What does the discussion on AI have to do with it? What has happened to the game?
No.
Nothing.
3 years of tech build development quagmire. Dev says they hope to release a partial tech build update of the game by the end of May that only includes household and the first in-game day or so of school content. We'll see.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
No.
Nothing.
3 years of tech build development quagmire. Dev says they hope to release a partial tech build update of the game by the end of May that only includes household and the first in-game day or so of school content. We'll see.
3 years of development and the only thing they'll show this update is a remake of the first day...

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
The game is marked as abandoned due to the lack of updates. This is F95 policy, not an actual indication of the Dev giving up on the game.

Please also note that any off-topic discussions, derailing conversations will be removed.
Conversations surrounding AI art are for off-topic.

Anyone that continues to ignore this will be given a thread ban.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I remember looking it 1 years ago and seeing no update after that pre-tech, but why this game didn't got update for 2 years? What I meant with ''reason'' was that, site rules or not what DEVs doing it for 2 years? Some people even finish their games in 2 years, no update for 2 years is big question mark for me.
Dear Sir, do you follow similar games like Summertime Saga? There are games such as timestamps-lost-love or others, they have not been abandoned either and the releases are worth waiting for, because there are currently 11 versions and the 12th version is already expected. The previous one with the same title and this one are worth playing because they convey (in my opinion) as entertaining as Summertime Saga here. Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Wow the site runners really are in cahoots with DC. Had my first review warning ever and i've left similar reviews on many others...

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes