MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
I remember looking it 1 years ago and seeing no update after that pre-tech, but why this game didn't got update for 2 years? What I meant with ''reason'' was that, site rules or not what DEVs doing it for 2 years? Some people even finish their games in 2 years, no update for 2 years is big question mark for me.
Dear Sir, do you follow similar games like Summertime Saga? There are games such as timestamps-lost-love or others, they have not been abandoned either and the releases are worth waiting for, because there are currently 11 versions and the 12th version is already expected. The previous one with the same title and this one are worth playing because they convey (in my opinion) as entertaining as Summertime Saga here. Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Brellium

Sep 25, 2018
Wow the site runners really are in cahoots with DC. Had my first review warning ever and i've left similar reviews on many others...

Zarbothe

Mar 22, 2024
The game is marked as abandoned due to the lack of updates. This is F95 policy, not an actual indication of the Dev giving up on the game.
DC has not given up, but the lack of widely available updates for the rest of us has the same consequences.

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, my post about Ai got deleted because it was off topic ?
How about those Things on the Fanart Section ? That section filled up with Ai Works.

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
Reactions: Ifllslonly

itsyeboii

Aug 23, 2017
There's now a dude or multiple talking with DC on stream. Is that someone part of the dev team or something?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
There's now a dude or multiple talking with DC on stream. Is that someone part of the dev team or something?
I didn't follow any recent streams, but it's usually stray and sploosh who join in. In the past he did invite some people from picarto chat, too.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes