ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Remember try not to get items until you need them.
14.3 Walkthrough Update

Pier - Talk to Cpt. Terry [What's your secret]
Clinic - Talk to Roz [Ancestry]
Second Floor Clinic Key Room - Your Eyes Burn (Unless you're into it) - Obtain Obituary Records
Inventory - Open Obituary Records
Graveyard - Left Gravestone
Church Bell Tower - Bell
Hill - Left Tree Hole - Obtain Old Scroll (What puzzle looks like)
Forest Night Time - Middle Area - Puzzle (Shuffle tiles if needed for Half Moon with 3 stripes in upper left)
Receive treasure map - Go to Library check bookshelf for Old Book (Decipher Key)
Park - Fountain - Coin (Cross, Bottom mid) for Code
Beach - Island - Click and dig
Code - 1513 ( Octopus - Mermaid - Octopus - Anchor )
Key from Stolen Goods Bag in Park via Erik Story line
Receive Golden Compass - Pier - Cpt. Terry (May have to talk event and return next day)
Cpt. Terry - [Golden Compass] - Receive Golden Lure
Go fishing - Use Golden Lure - Cast Lure between Bra and Pearl (Crack in seafloor)
Defeat Octopus - Underwater cave maze (Up-Up-Left-Left-Up-Right-Up)
Chat with lure thief [Mating]
Pier - Capt. Terry [Retire]
Go fishing use Golden Lure
Show Cpt. Terry - Go to Lair

Thanks to DRart on the discord channel.
hi, i took the scroll but i can't click anything at night forest is this a bug?
i got the book and coin before i needed it, could it have bugged the quest?

A.Rahman

Jan 31, 2018
Anyone pls tell me what are the rules of patreon of incest way and why every game has this problem ? Sorry for my english

Reactions: GaRbS

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone pls tell me what are the rules of patreon of incest way and why every game has this problem ? Sorry for my english

Very easy google search and you can get the same info.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Of course people asked for it but it would have taken a lot of time which then again would have meant less content back then and DC wasn't willing to do that (rightly so I would say). So at the moment it's not possible to reuse old saves. Now that DC was able to hire more people it looks like we'll get compatibility for the first time in 0.17 (which means the savegames from 0.16 will be reusable). So you'll likely have to replay the game at least twice (0.15 and 0.16).
Sorry ;) ... but I replayed 0.1 0.2 0.3 0.4 0.5 0.6 0.7 0.8 0.9 0.10 0.11 0.11 (I was wrong to download it and I replayed it twice) 0.12 0.13 0.14 0.14.5 0.14.52, Halloween, Christmas, Easter, Valentine's day, Black Friday .... and any other "edition" have been invented ... well ....

of course I'm joking x'D

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Out of curiosity, does anyone know how to decompress the images in the latest update? I know you can download the CG rip but I always hate having to basically re-download the size of the game again just to look at the images.
download decompile.rpy-master.
then copy and paste the "depack" file in to the "game" folder, run the game, and either wait a while or see an error.

then an "unpacked" folder will appear with all the art extracted.

depending on your pc it make take a while to fully populate the folders. if you see "erik 25" but there's only 6 pics, it's still creating them all.

T

TMWSTW

download decompile.rpy-master.
then copy and paste the "depack" file in to the "game" folder, run the game, and either wait a while or see an error.

then an "unpacked" folder will appear with all the art extracted.

depending on your pc it make take a while to fully populate the folders. if you see "erik 25" but there's only 6 pics, it's still creating them all.
That does the same thing as UnRen. The majority of the image files are still compressed and can't be viewed.

Reactions: Ut5962

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
That does the same thing as UnRen. The majority of the image files are still compressed and can't be viewed.
What images? I used it ages ago and it gave me 541 "mom" images for example. I doubt there are more than that in game of her.

Dandelion1

Jun 18, 2017
Noob-Question: these holiday events, halloween, xmas, etc. does the date on my machine need to be he right one or how does it work?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
For anyone obsessively interested, it's at 97% now. I guess the Wednesday release is the more likely one at this point but I've only recently kept track of the release of this game so I can't say how long it takes from it becoming 100% to actual release.

asker

Oct 6, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't want to play at the beginning ? , so frustating for me.. , never used cheats on this game so all the works gone .. , I hate you patreon !

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't want to play at the beginning ? , so frustating for me.. , never used cheats on this game so all the works gone .. , I hate you patreon !
I don't see why you blame patreon for this. As far as I've know, a lot, if not all the updates required you to play from the start since it was a programming problem not something limited to patreon. The team only recently got a programmer that can sort through this issue which they say the ability to use old save files will be implemented on version 0.17.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes