Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Under the site's progress bar you can see the number of changes made to the game repo in the past 48 hours. This includes art, posing and code changes -

Currently sitting at 49.

Reactions: jackkane

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
But none of the patrons ever asked that the way to use the old savegame without playing all over again?

MasterQ

Nov 28, 2016
Bug-testing always required a few days. So even if they're working on sunday (which I don't think they're doing) and somehow finish the last two coding tasks today, we still have to wait some days. So, in the most optimistic version, it won't be out 'till mid-week.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
But none of the patrons ever asked that the way to use the old savegame without playing all over again?
Of course people asked for it but it would have taken a lot of time which then again would have meant less content back then and DC wasn't willing to do that (rightly so I would say). So at the moment it's not possible to reuse old saves. Now that DC was able to hire more people it looks like we'll get compatibility for the first time in 0.17 (which means the savegames from 0.16 will be reusable). So you'll likely have to replay the game at least twice (0.15 and 0.16).

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
It's a bit of a shame it's not going to get released this weekend. So many of the games that I keep track of are delayed till likely after the weekend. Oh well, I guess that just means there's a lot to do this coming week.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
Remember try not to get items until you need them.
14.3 Walkthrough Update

Pier - Talk to Cpt. Terry [What's your secret]
Clinic - Talk to Roz [Ancestry]
Second Floor Clinic Key Room - Your Eyes Burn (Unless you're into it) - Obtain Obituary Records
Inventory - Open Obituary Records
Graveyard - Left Gravestone
Church Bell Tower - Bell
Hill - Left Tree Hole - Obtain Old Scroll (What puzzle looks like)
Forest Night Time - Middle Area - Puzzle (Shuffle tiles if needed for Half Moon with 3 stripes in upper left)
Receive treasure map - Go to Library check bookshelf for Old Book (Decipher Key)
Park - Fountain - Coin (Cross, Bottom mid) for Code
Beach - Island - Click and dig
Code - 1513 ( Octopus - Mermaid - Octopus - Anchor )
Key from Stolen Goods Bag in Park via Erik Story line
Receive Golden Compass - Pier - Cpt. Terry (May have to talk event and return next day)
Cpt. Terry - [Golden Compass] - Receive Golden Lure
Go fishing - Use Golden Lure - Cast Lure between Bra and Pearl (Crack in seafloor)
Defeat Octopus - Underwater cave maze (Up-Up-Left-Left-Up-Right-Up)
Chat with lure thief [Mating]
Pier - Capt. Terry [Retire]
Go fishing use Golden Lure
Show Cpt. Terry - Go to Lair

Thanks to DRart on the discord channel.
hi, i took the scroll but i can't click anything at night forest is this a bug?
i got the book and coin before i needed it, could it have bugged the quest?

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes