a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

Progress for v0.15 - Total Tasks: 51 Completed: 98.04% InProgress: 1.96% Remaining: 0.00%

Only 1 code left to do.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
he promised this would be a much bigger update, with one sex scene with each teacher and 2 or 3 more where the "mood" rises with them, I don't really know what he intended with that, maybe tj, bj ,fj, hj, etc. anyway, he promised it would had a lot of content, also, he told the comunity that this update would had taken more time than the other, because of the size of it, and the patreon arrived with his bullshit, so as a matter of a fact, the time he took for this release it's 100% justified.
I think the problem is that people conflate "lot of content" with lots of H scenes. From what we've seen there will be many quests (16 in total), a lot of character interactions with almost every character in the game, lots of new features (lockers for students, cookiejar gallery etc.) which I think will be worth the wait.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
Personnal opinion :I have to say, Cookie never disappoints , you have a lot to do in the game, only " bad " point for me is that once you have done everything with : exemple the mom she just lays on the bed waiting for the sex ( maybe it changed ) but anyways the game is big and free.

We dont have to pay anything to play the latest updates and that is a big plus to me, then people can come and say we can still be disappointed even if its free which i understand, but the fact that cookie has alot of patrons and money to help him even though the game is free means alot, so yeah cookie is for me probably the best dev for this kind of game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
It's funny how you quote him, but when someone posts it before you, you will post it anyway and ignore it
Yep I did but he posted this:

Which is very hard to see and I posted more info for the players to see what was what.

I don't know about you but I like as much info as I can get.

Reactions: papasmurf and Art08

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
i think i matter of hours for the new release come out
All Dev's and DarkCookie are in Discord now so it may be done and there in testing it.
Plus 2 QA's are there to.

DarkCookie-Today at 12:09 PM

No stream today, I'm busy wrapping up 0.15 and also defining the story for Roxxy 0.16! Sorry guys, but stream tomorrow most likely

yolo213

Jun 5, 2017
So its QA now. lollzzz its been quite long, last release happened before christmas last year ;3

I wonder what new family story will be like,

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes