uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Lol, about 6 ago I went to sleep and there was no alerts at the time, I come back and find like 3-4 pages of new comments on this thread. Glad to hear the update is close, I was just thinking this morning that it would be nice to give this another play through again soon, but I've been holding out for an update.

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Wasn't the ceiling for the coding tasks 20 last night? What's the point of adding one more just to keep it one task behind?

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Excuse me,
A few weeks or months(?) ago i saw a picture of roxy climbing up stairs with sister. My question here is: Is there a new scene with roxy in this patch? or that was a preview for the 0.16 or a fanart idk.

feg

Jun 10, 2017
Excuse me,
A few weeks or months(?) ago i saw a picture of roxy climbing up stairs with sister. My question here is: Is there a new scene with roxy in this patch? or that was a preview for the 0.16 or a fanart idk.
Might have been some art you saw for later patches, this patch is the 4 teachers only i’m pretty sure.

Reactions: VermillioN

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I'm hoping that, since this patch is focusing on the teachers, we might end up finally finding out what goes on in the school at night, heh.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
Wasn't the ceiling for the coding tasks 20 last night? What's the point of adding one more just to keep it one task behind?
They may have known later that they needed to code something extra or decided they wanted to add an additional set of code.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I'm hoping that, since this patch is focusing on the teachers, we might end up finally finding out what goes on in the school at night, heh.
I think the recent poll revealed that the stuff that happens at night has more to do with the Principal and Annie. Though I can't say if the teachers will have any extra knowledge about it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just 2 weeks ago task were 49 then they added 2 and now another 1 was added so we have 52 task for this update.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes