J0eBl4k3

Mar 7, 2018
Let's us pray that when DC release 16.0; it's already free of bugfix along the patch. totally worth to wait :happyblush

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Let's us pray that when DC release 16.0; it's already free of bugfix along the patch. totally worth to wait :happyblush

Look, if you're serious, no matter what happens, bugs will show up. Implementing new code and new things can lead to new ways for things to fuck up.

Also, I don't know why people can't just calm down about the damned patch. We all know that Patreon has their Great Eye of Sauron on the nudie bits. But what we don't even know is how 15 is going to come out much less the fixes and things that it's going to implement.

Not trying to toot your parade here but there's so many ways it can go wrong, we just have to wait and see what happens and what the team decides to do much less wait for 16...

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
I read in some places that Patreon will ban incest in games, if that happens, what will happen to games like Summertime and Tangledup?

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I read in some places that Patreon will ban incest in games, if that happens, what will happen to games like Summertime and Tangledup?
This update is going to have a number of changes to make the game compliant with their policies. Though I'd say you can expect there to be an unofficial patch, through somewhere like Lewd Patcher, that should restore things back to how they were intended.

Reactions: Art08

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
You are crazy, 4 teachers with only 1 scene each does not take more than 2 days to make.

Here is 7 scenes for the Mia beginning of homework scene.
View attachment 87097 View attachment 87098 View attachment 87099 View attachment 87100 View attachment 87101 View attachment 87102 View attachment 87103
That is 7 scenes leading up to the homework scene and this is just 1 group of scenes that was made for Mia there are many more for her including 2 different sex scenes.
Exactly, its not going to be 'four scenes' about the teachers, its four story lines staring a teacher. Everyone of those stories will take more than four scenes.

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
You are crazy, 4 teachers with only 1 scene each does not take more than 2 days to make.

Here is 7 scenes for the Mia beginning of homework scene.
View attachment 87097 View attachment 87098 View attachment 87099 View attachment 87100 View attachment 87101 View attachment 87102 View attachment 87103
That is 7 scenes leading up to the homework scene and this is just 1 group of scenes that was made for Mia there are many more for her including 2 different sex scenes.
i thought this over 100 day long forgotten update was going to be big and juicy REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE33EEEEEEEEEEEE T.T

Emonel90

Mar 30, 2018
For me, i am hoping that MC can finish French Grammar volume 3 and finally fucks Mrs. Bissette :D The other teachers are bonus

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
For me, i am hoping that MC can finish French Grammar volume 3 and finally fucks Mrs. Bissette :D The other teachers are bonus
You can be sure about that though - as far as I'm aware - the quests for grammar I and II will likely be changed as well and she'll get a new story line.

Emonel90

Mar 30, 2018
You can be sure about that though - as far as I'm aware - the quests for grammar I and II will likely be changed as well and she'll get a new story line.
Just..perfect! Thanks for info :)
After this update...i will "forget" about the game until the Annie and Principal's update :D The cult remembers me of Bible Black series..i won't be surprise if the principal will have a dick during the ceremonies :)
For me, Roxxy is the typical american blonde girl...with hot body and shitty boyfriend (almost every '90s and '00s teenage movie)..so , not big interest.
Aunt,mom and sister were good but too easy..i wanted to "work" a little more in order to fuck them, more fantasies and more teasing :)
Mia was the romantic part of this game..but i didn't like that she did anal so quick and easy..
In my opinion, the big plus of this game is the story and the posing. Also, the art is very good.. I hope DC will concentrate more on the story, as Dad's death or/and the Cult than fucking all characters in the game :)
Anyway, i hope that the final release of this game will be more difficult in fucking the main characters than now.
As long as i am not a patreon, those are just my opinions and ideas..and should be the same for everyone.. we should respect DC and wait for future updates

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes