Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Heh, lots of guys wanna see DC's naked stream huh?

He never appears on his streams tho, so I bet he'll just pull it off like "I'm naked right now, I swear!."

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
What'd you mean "will" ban?... THEY ALREADY DID. What the fuck did you think all the fucking recent patreon shit was about?
Sorry for the silly question.
I found out about these games recently and I do not have much time to search.
Anyway, I only hope that this censorship does not interfere much in the work of the artists
Light for them...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Starting to get some info on the family ties.
"Firebane-Today at 9:06 AM

Mom, Sister, Aunt, Mrs Johnson all having family relations removed."

So if this is all there going to change then a mod should be easy to make to restore the family relations back.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017

So if this is all there going to change then a mod should be easy to make to restore the family relations back.
I don't know why DC doesn't pull the "What is <Insert Name>'s relation to the main character?" trick. It would solve so many problems for a lot of creators that suffered page locks.

Reactions: Eavesdropz

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018

The easiest solution to the forced censor problem would be to make text variables for all the problematic bits in the game, then have the game look for a specific file during launch where those variables would be declared. Then end users can easily just drop in replace that file with a patched one that restores things back to how they were intended. That's how I'd approach it anyhow.

Reactions: Reese286

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Wow... Almost $28,000 Good for DC. $28,000 X 12 = $336,000. Nice!
But as long as this took I hope there is a lot of new content. I like the spoilers on his Patroen page but the links are If-fy. Can anyone post the new spoilers here?

PS: shows a little more information under the progress bars: 84 changes in the last 48 hours.
But it still won't be ready until Friday LOL! Just kidding. I can't wait!

PSS: changed to 89 changes in the last 30 minutes. Slowly chipping away. Awesome

Last edited:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Wow... Almost $28,000 Good for DC. $28,000 X 12 = $336,000. Nice!
But as long as this took I hope there is a lot of new content. I like the spoilers on his Patroen page but the links are If-fy. Can anyone post the new spoilers here?
OMG... Just check his Picarto channel and watch the recordings: you'll have plenty - TONS - of spoilers.

I was just thinking, aren't there technically 5 teachers? I guess since Coach Bridget double dips as both gym teacher and coach they chose to split her off from the other teachers for a sports teams specific update with Ronda and maybe furthering things over at the gym among other things.
Latest poll stated that Coach Bridget's and Rhonda's are separate quests:

7877.png

Reactions: uradamus

Obuttma

Oct 9, 2017
So, with all this fuzz about the scenes while we wait for the update... What do you consider a "scene" ?

I usually refer as scenes to any kind of relevant lewd encounter, but not to cutscenes or minor almost-nothig encounters. So I would consider scenes the build up scenes, for example when massaging aunt Diane, but not the ones like the telescope scenes or spying the shower.

For me I guess it's more about the relationship progression and interaction, even if it's low on lewdness.
Any unique encounters and activities that involves a significant character is a "scene" to me regardless of lewdness level.

Voyeur and Spying are "scenes" to me because you can still learn something about the characters behavior (not just the girls but the players characters as well).

Those actions also plays around certain sexual fetish and fantasy and thus would count as a relevant adult content for any adult oriented video games/simulations.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
Latest poll stated that Coach Bridget's and Rhonda's are separate quests:
Thanks for sharing the poll results. Though it makes me both a bit happy and sad to realize this game still probably has a few years worth of development to go, lol. On the one hand I am looking forward to all the content it will eventually have, but realizing how long it will take before I can enjoy it all is depressing. Even worse when you think that that poll only shows a portion of what is left to be done.

EDIT: Lol, I was just thinking that I hadn't liked this thread's first post yet, and when I did like it I realized I was the 666th like added. :evilsmile:

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
....but realizing how long it will take before I can enjoy it all is depressing. Even worse when you think that that poll only shows a portion of what is left to be done.
That's certainly true but on the other hand the updates will likely come faster at some point simply because there are less poses, backgrounds etc. which have be added per update. Of course it's still a lot but once a character had her first update a lot of stuff can be reused for the second etc. I think we saw this with mom's update where we got a lof ot new content/story in actually not that much time.

Rising_Hell

Jun 16, 2017
1 Week!?
I was constantly checking every hour for update drop since progress bar hit 90%
This is infuriating. This update better be worth the wait. Been so damn long.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Man,one of the worst things about the hype is the hype itself...

Even worse,playing without the incest line will be horrible...fucking patreon...better those teachers be worth this sad trade...i wonder how DC is going to fix this since he said that his intentions are bring them back as soon as he could...

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Even worse,playing without the incest line will be horrible...fucking patreon...better those teachers be worth this sad trade...i wonder how DC is going to fix this since he said that his intentions are bring them back as soon as he could...
Why don't you just keep an old version with the incest in it?
Sis, Mom and Aunt won't get any new content any time soon anyway, and would you really bother to grind their stuff again?
Just get the new version for the teachers and if you want to rub one out to incest action switch to an older version.

Reactions: stal1234

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why don't you just keep an old version with the incest in it?
Sis, Mom and Aunt won't get any new content any time soon anyway, and would you really bother to grind their stuff again?
Just get the new version for the teachers and if you want to rub one out to incest action switch to an older version.
The alternative would likely be to simply wait a few days/week(s) until someone just patches the incest into the game again. I'm sure that's going to happen pretty quick anyway.

Reactions: stal1234
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes