CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, Is there anyone who know when will they will Eve be featured?
I kinda into her in the first few release of the game. I really like her tomboyish vibe and overall chill attitude of her. I was hoping at least we would get a few scenes with her but so far, only the Karaoke event in Miss Dewitt's Route.
Let's not forget about her sister, it would be a huge plus if she got a scene or two with.
View attachment 120204 View attachment 120205
Her update is not even among the possible upcomng updates (through voting) because there were plans to make scenes involving them both and MC, which would go against patreons anti incest guidelines.

Her update will be avaiable for voting again once DC can move the game from patreon platform.

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
You might like to use those extensions but I don't for they steal your info and use it to market products to you plus now it is confirmed that they can even read your email without you knowing it with those extensions.

Just because your game does not get the same attention as this one....
Dogeek is the new coder for SS.

Reactions: unknown78

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Dogeek is the new coder for SS.
Well if he is then he is asking stupid question then.

There are a lot of players who like it posted.

Now if he is the dev then he can post the update him self and it will always be in the first post because when I post it, it stays up to date all the time.

This one:
NEXT UPDATE STATUS:

This stays up to date all the time.

Then we would not have any need to post the updates.

Anyway there always asking on the discord so why he don't ask about that.

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
found this on 4chan spoiler warning =D
If it's not some fan made stuff, then you can definitely tell that the animation quality really improved. Always a welcoming sight seeing devs who, as they release updates, also improve their style and game but sadly they are few and far between and not hard to tell who's in it for the money and who's doing it because they like what they are doing..

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
Holly sh... Did DC released this or what? lol
(I remember something like this with the 'seasucc' scene.)
Someone said a while ago that DC dropped a h-scene from the Roxxy update on his Discord Patreon. So yeah I think it is pretty legit, although I still think it needs a little more polishing.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
If it's not some fan made stuff, then you can definitely tell that the animation quality really improved. Always a welcoming sight seeing devs who, as they release updates, also improve their style and game but sadly they are few and far between and not hard to tell who's in it for the money and who's doing it because they like what they are doing..
I think DC said a while ago that ( ) will do the/some animations from now on. Looks like that information was right. It'll be interesting to see how things continue in that area.

Reactions: MrSharkie
Oct 13, 2017
I realize this a "light hearted" game, very colorful and all.
Has dark cookie said anything about "rough" or "hardcore".
Like meeting a new character and she wants to try a little choking?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes