petur

Jul 29, 2017
Sadly the only sex scene with her is of her showing her ass. Albeit a really amazing fantastic ass, but I prefer seeing the front region as well.
Yeah it was a missed opportunity, with those massive bazoongas mmm. DC can always expand on the sex scenes for the teachers in a later update like he is expanding for other characters.

At least with Roxxy we will be getting the melon dance :D and what a dance it is. Glorious! Glorious!

There is only 1 problem...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
If you want access to all the summertimesaga news without having to go on the website, you can also install our . Being the developer of these, you can rest assured : the permissions needed are access to storage (for this extension only, no access to other extensions data), related websites (kompas, ss.com and picarto), and notifications. No funny business here, and you can download them totally anonymously (I only see the number of installs or uninstalls, not who does what, not that I care)

I'm laughing here because to me this has to be one of the only games I can think of that has it's own browser extension. Which I think speaks to your team's success so far. I downloaded it because I know I want to be one of the first to give that ice queen a deep dicking.

Reactions: dilok87

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
- You need the clues to understand the puzzle. I think this is one of the best parts of the game right now, you have to think for a second as to which clues are for which puzzle. The underwater maze has a clue in the form of the globe in the attic for instance, and that's great
I still dont get the Fountain part tho, cant find any logic that will led me to search in that fountain (had to google in the end, sad)

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I'm laughing here because to me this has to be one of the only games I can think of that has it's own browser extension. Which I think speaks to your team's success so far. I downloaded it because I know I want to be one of the first to give that ice queen a deep dicking.
It was not planned in the beginning. It was something that I wanted to try to do, not being very good at web dev in general, it's a fun little side project that I can do on my own without needing art assets or dialogues. I don't see it as a testimony of our success, as any game dev could do a similar thing.

I plan to add more patreon-only features to it though, but the hiccup is on the authentification. We want to prevent people from account sharing, and giving access to patreon-only content to non patreons as that costs us money (not only in pledges, but the fast download servers are expensive)

Dogeek

Summertime Saga
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I still dont get the Fountain part tho, cant find any logic that will led me to search in that fountain (had to google in the end, sad)
The fountain part is not clear, it's part of exploring the game, and finding that a foutain has coins in, and since you need a coin it's a likely place to look into. Could be made a little clearer though, I agree.

Corbous1

Sep 12, 2017
It was not planned in the beginning. It was something that I wanted to try to do, not being very good at web dev in general, it's a fun little side project that I can do on my own without needing art assets or dialogues. I don't see it as a testimony of our success, as any game dev could do a similar thing.

I plan to add more patreon-only features to it though, but the hiccup is on the authentification. We want to prevent people from account sharing, and giving access to patreon-only content to non patreons as that costs us money (not only in pledges, but the fast download servers are expensive)
It was a bit of genius on your part. Please don't think by mention laughing that I'm belittling it. Actually I can't count how many times the last couple of days I visited the patreon page to check where development is at. So this is nice as it saves me a bit of time.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017
Incredible how this thread becomes the same in every release of new versions. Soon they will lock it again. :FeelsGoodMan:

Reactions: E-Dog

Disillusion17

Jul 12, 2018
View attachment 2847
Overview:
After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind,
their father's death though was suspicious and police investigated it. He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his father's death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Developer: - - - - -
Censorship: None
Updated: 2018-04-16
Version: 0.15.3
Language: English
Genre:

Progress:

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat
:

OLD SAVES DON'T WORK, START A NEW GAME

<Download>
PC: - - - - - - - -
MAC: - - - - - - -
Android: - - - - - - -

Extras: - -

CG Rip by @Gab
Fully unlocked "Cookie Jar" (All H-scenes unlocked) -

Thanks
View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
This is such a good game. Good luck on the developement! I'll be sure to donate when I can :)

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
It'll probably be released at the last week of this month. Darkcookie likes to take his sweet ass time so he can drain as much money from Patreon as possible, so end of the month releases.
It is laughable you think he even needs these tactics. DC gets a massive boost in patreons after every release, if anything, he would release faster if he could. DC gains nothing by stalling, and the game is far from done.

Besides, DC has switched to upfront payments.

- ZAIKO -

☁️
Donor
May 30, 2017

Status for 0.16:
The art tasks have been completed and posing/code will wrap up what remains shortly! Once it's ready, we will make a post for the official release.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions for 0.17:

If you have suggestions/ideas for the next update (Diane), now is the time before I plan the upcoming content and tasking!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Streaming:

Now that 0.16 art is done with, I will resume a more regular streaming schedule with future content!

-DC

Status for 0.16:
The art tasks have been completed and posing/code will wrap up what remains shortly! Once it's ready, we will make a post for the official release.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions for 0.17:

If you have suggestions/ideas for the next update (Diane), now is the time before I plan the upcoming content and tasking!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Streaming:

Now that 0.16 art is done with, I will resume a more regular streaming schedule with future content!

-DC

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes