Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
I did not wait anything else like i waited this game. I wish, i really wish they get rid of that shitty task points so people wont get hyped up because its %96 for a week...

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
Can't DC just pick another girl to stick with Eve? Postponing new content due to Patreon's guidelines is ridiculously sad.
Anyway, all I just want in all of this is Mia, whose story is weirdly shallow and badly told, even with -that- update.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Mia's story is bad anyway
i hope they add more things to Mia soon....ending her route just leaves you feeling like a overworked mule....she's nice,but her route makes you do so many tasks to help her and her family that just plow her at nights feels like a 2nd place prize.....well,at least helping Harold to recover his balls(or taking his wife while they are afar)feels good....

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Interesting, I didn't know that there were variants depending on how far you were with Jenny's quest before you trigger that scene with her and Roxxy, but yeah, I had already gone as far as possible with Jenny (doing the live streams while cumming inside I believe).
But yeah, that's what I meant, that her endgame seems to be pointing to her becoming less bitchy towards the MC and even a bit possessive of him (with the excuse that she needs him for the streams and all), so it would be possible for her to start having issues with the MC dating some other girl seriously and start ignoring her. Man, an ending like that would suck big time, seriously, hopefully DC isn't even considering it lol.
Yes,if you do the Roxxy bit without progressing Jenny what she says amounts to having a shitty brother and jokingly dropping that her father killed himself because of it...like I said rather rough and OOC considering she seemed to be on rather good terms with him.
Dunno about her being possessive(not exactly the impression I got)but definatley seemed to be pointing towards more of a vanilla relationship.
Maybe the endgame DC has in mind is choosing one of the wooed girls but that seems like quite the workload and with the prom being seemingly restricted to a handful of them...yeah no clue.
Its prolly years away anyway...hell the dating aspect isnt even in yet and who knows who will even be eligible for that(Jenny better be though >_<).

Can't DC just pick another girl to stick with Eve? Postponing new content due to Patreon's guidelines is ridiculously sad.
Anyway, all I just want in all of this is Mia, whose story is weirdly shallow and badly told, even with -that- update.
Yes lets randomly stick together characters and break the intended storylines just so we can get content out...swell idea.
Really if he absolutely has to start her content now I would rather have it only partially finished(holding the incest content back)instead of randomly creating worthless art assets and wasting time on a bandaid.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
What about the nude stream DarkCookie had promised after reaching $30k? Just a prank or later for christmas? X3
Dunno,he complained about that stream for some time,but i never inquired about,i like to see his characters not him...even now i wonder what he was thinking when he put that as 30k mark...

MrCrit

Mar 8, 2018
where DarkCookie keep streams, youtube delete his playlist?
yes youtube deleted his stream playlist.
you can check them out on his streaming page ;
and if youre a patreon there will be a bigger archive for it (when they set it up later on).

SmugAnimeGirl

Jul 17, 2018
Approximately 2 months to get a version that would work with patreon, and an additionnal month spent at the beginning of 0.16 development to clean up the mess (we did it in a rush).
Did you modify the dialogue to such a degree where adding back in the incest with some simple rewriting is impossible?

We can mod it back in right?

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
well.. he can.. but that would require them to rewrite her sister's character or creating another character.. so im almost sure they will postpone this til they can switch to another platform.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I've never played the game without an incest patch, but I think the game is getting to a point where narritively it's not going to be so easy to "edit" back in. I don't feel one way or another about incest so it's not a big loss to me, but I used the patch because I thought the whole "Landlady and roommate" scenario sounded incredibly bad.

Anyway, seeing I imagine it's going to be harder and harder making an incest patch and i'm currently taking a break from Summertime Saga so I can play a whole string of patch content at once, can someone tell me how well the "non-incest" rewrite is? Are the relationships still enjoyable and has it been written in a way that makes for a suitable replacement to the original script?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
well.. he can.. but that would require them to rewrite her sister's character or creating another character.. so im almost sure they will postpone this til they can switch to another platform.
well,would be nicer if they wait untill going to another plataform before trying to put more of her content,annoys me to no end seeing eric mom and dad being show as eric's landlady and her ex-husband(even when both share a lot of his facial traits),even more the MC family(which resemblance is impossible to ignore)....god damn you patreon and your social justice warriors(and their rules)

Reactions: CassidyPRO

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
I've never played the game without an incest patch, but I think the game is getting to a point where narritively it's not going to be so easy to "edit" back in. I don't feel one way or another about incest so it's not a big loss to me, but I used the patch because I thought the whole "Landlady and roommate" scenario sounded incredibly bad.

Anyway, seeing I imagine it's going to be harder and harder making an incest patch and i'm currently taking a break from Summertime Saga so I can play a whole string of patch content at once, can someone tell me how well the "non-incest" rewrite is? Are the relationships still enjoyable and has it been written in a way that makes for a suitable replacement to the original script?
its not as good and its not meant to be.. its just temporary. DC intends to implement the incest stuff back once they switch to another plataform.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes