JoeDoe07

Feb 26, 2017
Whenever DC feels like it. Might be next year, might be next month.
For all peeps who might ask a question that starts with "When..", please refer to the OP. A nice member added the progress bar.
So I will remind all newer and older members to refrain from asking "When" or you might get bitten. :D
It appears the progress bar in the OP does not update...

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well here's my theory after discussions with 7-8 people. (Warning: It gives an absolute answer on who the trap is with 99.9% certainty)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note if you mention my result as a response do it in a spoiler and make a warning saying it's related to my comment.

Aug 16, 2016
mia is the trap/futa
No she is not. She's the only one we know for sure from DC is NOT the trap. One day when everyone was debating who the trap is, DC held a poll as to who everyone thought was the trap and he would confirm whether they are right or not. Mia won the vote and DC stated definitively she is not it.

Also, we know its not Annie because she was not in the game yet when DC stated the trap was one of the schoolgirls in the game. At that point the Latinas and Annie were not in yet. The Latinas were made onstream with input from the chat, its definately not them.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
No she is not. She's the only one we know for sure from DC is NOT the trap. One day when everyone was debating who the trap is, DC held a poll as to who everyone thought was the trap and he would confirm whether they are right or not. Mia won the vote and DC stated definitively she is not it.

Also, we know its not Annie because she was not in the game yet when DC stated the trap was one of the schoolgirls in the game. At that point the Latinas and Annie were not in yet. The Latinas were made onstream with input from the chat, its definately not them.
made a small edit there :p

Reactions: Deleted member 1897

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Well here's my theory after discussions with 7-8 people. (Warning: It gives an absolute answer on who the trap is with 99.9% certainty)

Note if you mention my result as a response do it in a spoiler and make a warning saying it's related to my comment.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes