muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Poser lines up the faces/bodies that are drawn according to scenes and/or storyboard so the coder knows which pic/face to call in the scene as he/she codes it. That's what I've been told.
Not sure how they tell the coder tho.

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
If they can push it off into next month for the bux, they'll probably do it.
There is absolutely no incentive to do so, as there is no monetary barrier for getting the update.. Hell, from a business standpoint it would be better to get the update out as soon as possible to get potential patrons convinced to donate voluntarily before the monthly cashing.

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
when the new update will be released guys ?
Any timetable for new updates
Whens new update coming?
does anyone know when the next version will be released? I am playing 0-12-10 right now hoping for an updated version
When do you think 0.12.5 will come out?
Whens the update coming out?
You're two of these, @EliteForever21. You've got to be trolling.

Reactions: Deleted member 6749

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
I am just me actually I have no other accounts lol
Yes, and on your only account you have asked about when the update is coming twice this week. The question has been asked and answered many, many times in this thread already and several times since you asked the first time.

Reactions: krmit

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Coding being done quick on SS? That's funny.
It seems they have a new coder, so perhaps it is. ArizonaIdentities isn't even listed as on the crew anymore, so hopefully this "NhKPaNdA" fellow gives a good showing. (Lets face it, can't be much worse from a scheduling point of view)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It seems they have a new coder, so perhaps it is. ArizonaIdentities isn't even listed as on the crew anymore, so hopefully this "NhKPaNdA" fellow gives a good showing. (Lets face it, can't be much worse from a scheduling point of view)
Btw if anyone attacks @NhKPaNdA they are attacking me >=( Me and panda are best buddies :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The onlyvproblem for NhKPaNdA is that putting hands in other code is always harder than coding from the beginning.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
The onlyvproblem for NhKPaNdA is that putting hands in other code is always harder than coding from the beginning.
From reading DarkCookie's interview, he got the job by constantly emailing DC bug fixes/coding suggestions, so I'd wager he's aware of whats going on. (I've only dug in the code a bit, but from what I recall it wasn't TOO bad of a rats nest. Nothing like "Son of a Bitch" level nested variable madness)

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes