TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This was supposed to be a mid way update, it shouldn't have taken this long, this will have a few scenes and preparation for 0.13 but don't expect much content, since this is a in between update... I'm saying this now but I know tomorrow I'll have to be saying this again to all the people criticizing the lack content z.z

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Sorry I did not follow the story of the development: What took them longer than planned? Rewriting things or change in the team?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
from the patreon chat:

DarkCookie-Yesterday at 8:31 PM

Ugh, this update should have wrapped up sooner for sure. Perfect storm of events like devs going on vacations/personal matters and such led to it being pushed by 3 weeks.

But the good thing is I have a ton of stuff done on 0.13 already

so Hopefully we catch up

Sep 16, 2016
This was supposed to be a mid way update, it shouldn't have taken this long, this will have a few scenes and preparation for 0.13 but don't expect much content, since this is a in between update... I'm saying this now but I know tomorrow I'll have to be saying this again to all the people criticizing the lack content z.z
So do you know what content will be there? Is it Eric and mom scenes already?

Deedledick

Jan 20, 2017
His streams along with his posts kinda point to it being a smaller update. Still, the coders gonna code and the artist gonna art.
IIRC it had 19 art "tasks" on the progress tracker compared to 24 for the "major" update, is most of that 19 just random shit or what?

Imskel

Apr 23, 2017
this is mid point but from what I read this will start to take points on the end of the game, if you choose Eric and his mother then that is the path you head, if you go Mia then that and so on.

I suggest we start to safe alot and offen so we can back track or make different choices.

blackkami

Aug 9, 2016
getting an an extra month out of pateron ?
I mean that's usually something they do at the end of a project. But that dude still has years of planned content. Why would he already start the scam? ;p

So is the new content worth the download?

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes