KillaMonka

Aug 5, 2016
Guys don't forget this is the second release that panda is in charge of the coding, so his has already made the changes in the code that he thought was necessary from Arizona.

Reactions: shiddily

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Problem with SS's API pretty sure it will be back in a jiffy... :)
Actually they are implementing a new bug tracking system so the website isn't reliable atm until they are finished.

Edit: Plus ddos.
Edit2: It should be up now, although the bug system is still being worked on, ddos still is happening but cloudflare is working so it's ok.

Last edited:

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
i prefer panda over ai anyway. panda is always on discord and very active, answers questions about the game, etc. i think he's probably the better coder too, the versions come out way less buggy in comparison to ai's work.

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Can't Wait 4 v13. I Hope There's An Option To Steal Eric's Mom From Him.
Srsly It Would Suck If that Wasn't Possible, I Hate Games Where The Main Char
Shares A Chick.
there is

batista007

May 17, 2017
I would like to know if in version v13 goes from the to play the fuck with the friendship of eric and goes to steal his mother

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I would like to know if in version v13 goes from the to play the fuck with the friendship of eric and goes to steal his mother
I have no clue what you said :c

NICE! I Like The MC's Mom The Most But Eric's Mom Is The Hottest.
Anytime but don't forget:
Different choices, different scenes, different ends.

Reactions: Pepé Le Pew

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
if you're interested on the june 13th stream he goes over the flow chart a little. he talks about having erik's mom to yourself, or sharing him with erik. there's also another branch near the end, no idea what other crazy option he has going.

edit: 97% done!

J

JoanaStevens

i would love to see when he gets his mom & sister pregnant and still keep fucking them at the end of the game

da-dudster

Jun 5, 2017
Man, that really sucks. I only started with version 12.10 and didn't know you have to start all over again. Thank god I didn't waste time earning a shit ton of money that I won't be able to use in future releases.

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes