obibobi

May 10, 2017
There were many instances of people being utterly polite and discrete giving out their opinion and being censured and lambasted by others just because he disagreed with the mob that exists in this thread.
My two cents: If you're not a donor, don't complain about a FREE game being slow to update. If you are a donor, and the slow updates bother you, cancel your pledge. That's what I did.
I'm not making a complaint about the game but I would point out that this "advice" of yours is something only a fool would listen to.

If there's something people don't like about a product they are free to criticize as long as they are civil. It's extremely entitled to think that you can tell people not to criticize a product.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
lol x'D 97% done! Is about a week that this 3% never finish! :ForeverAlone:
I am becoming crazy images that i can finally fuck Roxxy:tf:

Before someone start to say... do not complain about the slow game update, i am just joking! But i cant wait to finaly see how mc steal Roxxy to that idiot of Dexter! I really hope that mc finally kick Dexter ass! And we finally see Dexter cry and run away:eazyHype:

Reactions: TheFinder

HowlsCastle

Mar 21, 2018
If there's something people don't like about a product they are free to criticize as long as they are civil. It's extremely entitled to think that you can tell people not to criticize a product.
Of course people are entitled to their opinions, but making the same complaints over and over again just serves to clog up the thread. Especially when people like you and me get roped into arguing back and forth over it.

Maybe there needs to be a "Summertime Saga Complaints" thread to stop all this pollution.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
lol x'D 97% done! Is about a week that this 3% never finish! :ForeverAlone:
I am becoming crazy images that i can finally fuck Roxxy:tf:

Before someone start to say... do not complain about the slow game update, i am just joking! But i cant wait to finaly see how mc steal Roxxy to that idiot of Dexter! I really hope that mc finally kick Dexter ass! And we finally see Dexter cry and run away:eazyHype:
Me too, I am really curious to see how Roxxy's story will be handled, so far she has been a complete bitch to MC so something will have to happen that changes her mind about him...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Me too, I am really curious to see how Roxxy's story will be handled, so far she has been a complete bitch to MC so something will have to happen that changes her mind about him...
Yeah me too! I really hope we discover the sweet side of Roxxy.
I really like sweet girls. And i think that till now she just build up a wall, Because at last for the little thing we see till now.
She just live an hard life. An always drunk mother! The fact that she do not know also who is her real dad.
The stupid choice to let Dexter be her Boyfriend. I think she have a sweet side.
But the hard time for me come when i need to choice milf Roxxy mother or Roxxy!
I really like the milf XD but till now Roxxy was/is the summersaga logo XD so i really wanna see her update.

Pregnancy minigame preview so far

Oh man now i am really excited to see the aunt pregnant! :eazyHype:

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah me too! I really hope we discover the sweet side of Roxxy.
I really like sweet girls. And i think that till now she just build up a wall, Because at last for the little thing we see till now.
She just live an hard life. An always drunk mother! The fact that she do not know also who is her real dad.
The stupid choice to let Dexter be her Boyfriend. I think she have a sweet side.
But the hard time for me come when i need to choice milf Roxxy mother or Roxxy!
I really like the milf XD but till now Roxxy was/is the summersaga logo XD so i really wanna see her update.
I always thought that all the "look at me I'm so cool and you're just a pathetic loser" was just an act to hide her vulnerable side and is pretty obvious that she doesn't care that much for that idiot Dexter (she tells this to Jenny).

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I always thought that all the "look at me I'm so cool and you're just a pathetic loser" was just an act to hide her vulnerable side and is pretty obvious that she doesn't care that much for that idiot Dexter (she tells this to Jenny).
Yeah! Also i really wanna know if Jenny MC sister help Him with Roxxy, or if she become jealous about all this XD
I expect excellent things in the sister next update. A threesome with Sis and Roxxy XD oh man!
For now i am very excited about the aunt one! Cant wait to see some pregnancy sex scene :eazyHype: i wanna see her belly grow up in most of sex new scene XD
And who excuse she use with her sister (mc mom) XD when she find out about her sister pregnant without a man:tf:

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah! Also i really wanna know if Jenny MC sister help Him with Roxxy, or if she become jealous about all this XD
I expect excellent things in the sister next update. A threesome with Sis and Roxxy XD oh man!
For now i am very excited about the aunt one! Cant wait to see some pregnancy sex scene :eazyHype: i wanna see her belly grow up in most of sex new scene XD
And who excuse she use with her sister (mc mom) XD when she find out about her sister pregnant without a man:tf:
I'm not sure that Jenny will play any role in this update, but I would like to see that.

ovan26

May 27, 2017
there's no way the update will go "poooof and pronto",but instead of saying "soon" he could simply say "as soon we get rid the animations problem we will return to the advancing the update,and since i cant do anything about it anymore i will just begin my work to the next update"...oh wait,he already said something like that,i'm waiting for some more time,its not like i could change anything by insulting people anyways.....
ofcourse there is nothing you can do for free game. All you can do just be patient and trust him

petur

Jul 29, 2017
so far she has been a complete bitch to MC
I would have to disagree. I've known a few complete bitches in my life so far and Roxxy barely registers on the bitch scale. I guess that it is a matter of perspective.

She will probably be asking the MC to save up his strength for he webcam show like she does when she is suspecting something is happening with Debbie. Unless she is clueless of course or they do a threesome webcam show?

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I would have to disagree. I've known a few complete bitches in my life so far and Roxxy barely registers on the bitch scale. I guess that it is a matter of perspective.

She will probably be asking the MC to save up his strength for he webcam show like she does when she is suspecting something is happening with Debbie. Unless she is clueless of course or they do a threesome webcam show?
I definitely wouldn't want to meet those complete bitches then XD.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes