Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is there a path where you fvck all the girls and not having other characters (eric) fvck them? Im an avarice lantern member so i want all the girls to myself ;)
So far, all of the girls are in their own bubbles of influence with the exception of Helen or Mia, Mrs. Johnson or June. Those are the main choices to make.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I have no idea why people care about preggo. It's in the game? Great. If not? Great.

Now if you have blood, guts, and vore? I'm headed out the door.

If that's your thing, it's your thing. But who am I to kink-shame?

I just get off my cross, make a bridge, and get over it. Not something to obsess over...

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
don't care what anyone says about pregnancy being added , or to respect other fetishes, its gross and some things should NEVER be done, this is a ADULT GAME, not SIMS or some family time game.

even if its optional, I be done, after all, plenty of other games to play
If your helping the aunt increase her milk production, your already trying to get her pregnant, so why the grief over more?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
don't care what anyone says about pregnancy being added , or to respect other fetishes, its gross and some things should NEVER be done, this is a ADULT GAME, not SIMS or some family time game.

even if its optional, I be done, after all, plenty of other games to play
I'm all for the pregnancy fetish in this game b.t.w... People are acting way too serious about this(I'm actually at a loss of words of some of the stupid comments of those who oppose Prenancy)...
It is quite amusing to see some of the responses. Like: "IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT THIS THING EXISTS IN THE GAME EVEN THOUGH I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE IT AND IT WILL NEVER AFFECT ME!!!1!!!"

U

User_51567

It is quite amusing to see some of the responses. Like: "IT IS UNACCEPTABLE THAT THIS THING EXISTS IN THE GAME EVEN THOUGH I WILL NEVER HAVE TO SEE IT AND IT WILL NEVER AFFECT ME!!!1!!!"
Logic and Horny kids is a very rare combination on this site (or anywhere else :p ) ..

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
is it still not out? LOL
how hard can it be to test a 2-3 hour renpy update?

there is no way multiple QA testers are working on this 8 hours a day or so and this still not being out

U

User_51567

This is not a game for kids :D :D :D
I agree :p.
This site is not for kids...

Gta is not for kids...Saw is not for kids..
But plenty of little frustrated little kids who play and watch it ;)

Plenty of 18- on this site...

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
is it still not out? LOL
how hard can it be to test a 2-3 hour renpy update?

there is no way multiple QA testers are working on this 8 hours a day or so and this still not being out
Well, for one. Other than DC, none of them are working fulltime on this, I think. For another, they are waiting on content from an external contractor, but you'd know that if you'd actually bothered to read anything at all in this thread.

Besides, there are still bugfixes going on.

Reactions: KaiserST

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
aren't external contractors supposed to speed up the production proecess? i mean what happened?
also how hard can it be to fix bugs in a renpy game? its not like there are crazy game mechanics that needs to be considered here, summertime saga is a glorified visual novel and not fucking GTA

Reactions: Paprika

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
aren't external contractors supposed to speed up the production proecess? i mean what happened?
also how hard can it be to fix bugs in a renpy game? its not like there are crazy game mechanics that needs to be considered here, summertime saga is a glorified visual novel and not fucking GTA
You assume things would've been faster without the external contractor. We have no evidence of that. If the animation artist had not been hired, who knows, we might still be looking at the progress bar stuck at 80% and no promises of a release anytime soon.

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
it's always the same fucking shit every update, these guys make 40k a month on patreon, why aren't they fixing their production pipelines? sorry but letting two high school students fix bugs for 2 hours a day is just not enough, that was fine when the game made 3k or 5k on patreon, you should expext more now that dc is making 10 times as much

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
You assume things would've been faster without the external contractor. We have no evidence of that. If the animation artist had not been hired, who knows, we might still be looking at the progress bar stuck at 80% and no promises of a release anytime soon.
no i didn't say that. what i'm saying it's barely faster now even though they have someone to outsource the animations to. which is just crazy to me. i mean do you really believe that all the other guys on the team put as much effort into the game as DC is? i totally believe DC works his butt off to get the art done, but what is he paying those other guys for? especially the bug testers? they get paid for this shit so they should put some hours into it

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I don't think that the problem is someone being lazy, in my opinion the issue here is bad organization: DC is already working on the art for the new update while the development of the current update appears to be stuck because the external animator has not yet finished his job, this screams organization problems to me; just to be clear, I'm not complaining, I'm simply saying that when an update time breaks the three months barrier there are only two possibilities: either the update has hours of content or something went wrong in the development.

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
I don't think that the problem is someone being lazy, in my opinion the issue here is bad organization: DC is already working on the art for the new update while the development of the current update appears to be stuck because the external animator has not yet finished his job, this screams organization problems to me; just to be clear, I'm not complaining, I'm simply saying that when an update time breaks the three months barrier there are only two possibilities: either the update has hours of content or something went wrong in the development.
exactly.
what should happen? dc firing those guys and hiring professionals who can do a good job and fast. that's what they get paid for. some of dc's team were there when the game development just started and you couldn't expect more when the patreon was only at 3k. times have changed. they make almost 40k. that's enough money to hire someone who works on this game and is serious and professional about it

what will happen? the update won't come out this weekend. dc is going to apologize again and promise again that the next update will be better and come out faster.
and the cycle continues.

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
no i didn't say that. what i'm saying it's barely faster now even though they have someone to outsource the animations to. which is just crazy to me. i mean do you really believe that all the other guys on the team put as much effort into the game as DC is? i totally believe DC works his butt off to get the art done, but what is he paying those other guys for? especially the bug testers? they get paid for this shit so they should put some hours into it
It hasn't been actual animations in the game until the last update or so. Which I take as they hired this external dude to get more content in the game, the animations, rather than to shorten the production time. Although I too feel like half the dev team takes this as part time job. In any case, despite they getting a lot of money, this is not a professinal studio, so I don't get anything for granted.

In any case, what baffles me the most is that if they stuck at 60% for weeks and then suddenly getting to 100% and release, even taking the same overall time, people would complain a lot less. It's the fact they know it's so close to coming out anytime that makes them blueballs and inpatient, getting the worst of them.

Sceyro

Sep 21, 2016
Be careful. People have been complaining about this for a long time, but the mods will promptly delete any posts and temporary ban from posting in this thread because DC's paladins won't tolerate any criticism.

Reactions: roger545353535353

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
It hasn't been actual animations in the game until the last update or so. Which I take as they hired this external dude to get more content in the game, the animations, rather than to shorten the production time. Although I too feel like half the dev team takes this as part time job. In any case, despite they getting a lot of money, this is not a professinal studio, so I don't get anything for granted.
yeah it's not like there is a darkcookie headquarters. dc has no oversight about what his devs are doing. is the animation guy working on the game right at this moment? who even knows, he could be doing nothing or scratching his balls and dc couldn't do a thing about that. it's amateurish, they are making way too much money for what they are providing

Reactions: Mastershake
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes