Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
As i said many times now in the chat when DC is streaming. All your questions regarding to Summer Time Sagas next update release can be answered with one simple word.

"Soon"
Should say "when its done" instead,thats the best way to jinx anything and everything.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018
who is she
What the fuck...?
This sounds like a joke more than anything.
Does this means MC is gonna have to pay child support and shit?

Don't get me wrong. I like impreg too. I'm not hating on it, it's just... so weird to see it in a game.

Next step could be paying for the house bills and shit.
i feel like the story is being dragged at this point. we get all we wanted from this game; mom, sis, aunt, crush from school, slut from school, hot neighbour and teachers...the rest was unnecessary fillers.

and we are now going back to aunt and expanding a finished storyline. just wrap up the story, give us a harem ending and expose the father's secret and we are good to go. imho dc is not that passionate about this game anymore and wants to move on too but he is probably too afraid to start his next project and lose some patrons in the process.
I second that question :biggrin:
The big titted girl is KingAura.

MC wont have to pay anything. Aparently after birth kids are sent to daycare and you dont really interact with them. Its a NSFW game after all.

He has stated on stream that game at this point is 25% done and that there is a few years worth of development before its completed. Main story isnt worked on cause people dont vote for it. Eventually popular characters will reach the end of their development and be taken out of voting and everyone will see development including the main story

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Does anyone have a link for the last version that had incest and didn't need a patch? I think it might have been v0.14.5? Maybe.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I think you misunderstand, I am looking for the 0.14.5 version or maybe the 0.14.3 version before the incest content was removed. I am not looking for the patch.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Well, I can only speak for myself, if it is not optional I'm done supporting the game. I would rather it not be added at all as I find the idea of having sex with a pregnant women disgusting. Until such time as it is not optional I will continue to support the game.
it will be optional AND have a "luck" factor.

You will be able to cum outside or use a rubber. And if you cum inside, depending on the girl, there will be a chance for her to get pregnant. Since the mini game isnt completed yet, we dont know if you can "neglet" that danger by winning or loosing the minigame or if it will be based on sheer luck.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
it will be optional AND have a "luck" factor.

You will be able to cum outside or use a rubber. And if you cum inside, depending on the girl, there will be a chance for her to get pregnant. Since the mini game isnt completed yet, we dont know if you can "neglet" that danger by winning or loosing the minigame or if it will be based on sheer luck.
For the first time i will practice a minigame...

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

astralgunner

Jun 6, 2018
Is there a path where you fvck all the girls and not having other characters (eric) fvck them? Im an avarice lantern member so i want all the girls to myself ;)

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
What the fuck...?
This sounds like a joke more than anything.
Does this means MC is gonna have to pay child support and shit?

Don't get me wrong. I like impreg too. I'm not hating on it, it's just... so weird to see it in a game.

Next step could be paying for the house bills and shit.
don't care what anyone says about pregnancy being added , or to respect other fetishes, its gross and some things should NEVER be done, this is a ADULT GAME, not SIMS or some family time game.

even if its optional, I be done, after all, plenty of other games to play
I think some of you misunderstand (or maybe I am do one misunderstanding) all this preggo shit. As far as I can tell, the MC will have no responsability whatsoever. I mean it's a game where everything is taken lightly and full of comedy. I doubt MC will have to pay or do anything at all, not even considering the fact that money is not even an issue in the game. Like some of you might just imagine MC having to act like a father or something, taking full responsability as if this was some corny drama novel. Just take it as it is, another optional kink in the list.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Is there a path where you fvck all the girls and not having other characters (eric) fvck them? Im an avarice lantern member so i want all the girls to myself ;)
So far, all of the girls are in their own bubbles of influence with the exception of Helen or Mia, Mrs. Johnson or June. Those are the main choices to make.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes