Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Has anyone noticed on the computer in your room has a class photo and in that photo there is someone hidden between tyrone and kevin? Who the hell is that? Tried to screenshot and add photo, but i'm too dumb :FeelsBadMan:
Maybe its the long rumored trap,hiding in plain sight(hey,no one said he/she/it is a good looking one).

Reactions: Eavesdropz

HB38

Oct 3, 2017
That's what i'm thinking. Would like to see more input on this one.
It was one of the members of the Picarto chat - he sent in a photo of Summertime Saga on someone's boobs to get in the game (this was a thing a year ago). However, when it was discovered he paid someone online to do it DC decided to make him have a tiny dick and get spanked by the Principal. I'm not sure if he's still in the game, nor do I recall his Picarto chat handle.

Not the trap.

Reactions: DJsona

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
It was one of the members of the Picarto chat - he sent in a photo of Summertime Saga on someone's boobs to get in the game (this was a thing a year ago). However, when it was discovered he paid someone online to do it DC decided to make him have a tiny dick and get spanked by the Principal. I'm not sure if he's still in the game, nor do I recall his Picarto chat handle.

Not the trap.
It was thetittyshit. I remember that. He was a buddy of mine. Lmfao.

Eavesdropz

Jan 15, 2018

Not the trap.
Thanks for the clarification. I do remember the spanking scene just not the face.

Gr0undsKeepeR

Sep 28, 2017

Not the trap.
Yeah you are talking about Thetittyshit, but that guy in the picture doesn't look like him

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Has anyone noticed on the computer in your room has a class photo and in that photo there is someone hidden between tyrone and kevin? Who the hell is that? Tried to screenshot and add photo, but i'm too dumb :FeelsBadMan:
By the expression it looks like that guy you see being spanked by the Principal...(i didnt even know that guy was based on Thetittyshit...)

MODEI

Jul 14, 2018
I don't know why but my game was totally bugged out. When a start to play the game , every time I click on the map or select some options in the scenes the game just randomly switch the school scene for me.And when I'm at home trying to spy something the scene starts to play that the character get up in the morning. Very weired.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
*Plays Simply Mindy while watching Blue Ball Syndrome in SS*

If that's not enough, I may just go back and play Towergirls. Haven't played that since the entire shitshow went down a few months back. Man, I gotta really get back into getting muh waifus...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes