ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Haven't they been waiting for that one animation for over a week or something? I've seen people complaining about an "external hire" for days.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Haven't they been waiting for that one animation for over a week or something? I've seen people complaining about an "external hire" for days.
As far as I know the guy had to make several animations and apparently he hasn't delivered the last one yet.

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
just out of sheer curiosity, do we know if you will be able to impregnate each female partners only one time o they can keep spawning offspring endlessly? that would be hilarious xD

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
depending of what timeframe we are talking I gues...the game seems to only cover a short period before the finals and ends with prom... so any pregnancy visible at that point much less delivered would have had to start long before the 1st day ingame.
But maybe we'll see a little ending about a year later or somethning like that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
makeing animations before the pictures for the new content? check...
next check for spelling errors before the text is done? check...
There is a certain order to things and I doubt DC didn't consider starteing as early as possible with animations and stuff

Reactions: Metroid1988

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
That would be the lovely Aimi Yoshikawa or 吉川あいみ in japanese in their signature.

I am really looking forward to this Roxxy update.
Next to Mother/Son and OlderSister/Brother, Netori has always been a favorite and I can't wait to steal Roxxy away from Dexter.

I was thinking about that wheel of conception mini game, it would be funny if the portion of Roxxy's wheel that was open would practically be all the way around to play up her stereotype of being sexy, young, and living out of a trailer. Then have Roz's wheel have a sliver of an opening showing that the MC can even impregnate her albeit it being very difficult. The other ladies could then vary on how fertile they are too.
That's not her :(

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
makeing animations before the pictures for the new content? check...
next check for spelling errors before the text is done? check...
There is a certain order to things and I doubt DC didn't consider starteing as early as possible with animations and stuff
Well, of course I don't know any details but to me to sounded like he did some of the final h scenes last as he has always done it before. As far as I'm aware they stand somewhat alone and could be drawn before posing, coding, dialogs etc. come into play. Of course he'll know best how to work but that doesn't mean that there's no room to improve.

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
So if the coding is done according to DC, why does it still say 61/64 tasks completed on that end? Is plugging in the last animation apart of those tasks?

DonJulio123

Apr 14, 2018
I guess what DC has to learn from this is that he should do these animations first before doing other content and things should be better next update.
he's promising faster and better updates every time and it never happens. was it really not forseeable that the animations are going to be another bottleneck? just bad project planning

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
0.5? You lucky bastard..
At least I think someone gets how numbers work... 0.5 won't be out for years, and I hope that was the joke there. 0.05 was the old one, not 0.5, 0.15 is MUCH smaller than 0.5, because 0.5 is the same thing as 0.50, or 0.5000000000... Decimals work the opposite of whole numbers, the zeros that matter are the ones at the beginning, not the end.

Has anyone noticed on the computer in your room has a class photo and in that photo there is someone hidden between tyrone and kevin? Who the hell is that? Tried to screenshot and add photo, but i'm too dumb :FeelsBadMan:
Still no idea who it is, but here is the original image ripped from the game files. My best guess is that he was a way to show that there were more than 6 males in the whole class. But maybe he will be a part of someone else's arc.
computer_pic_07.png

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Still no idea who it is, but here is the original image ripped from the game files. My best guess is that he was a way to show that there were more than 6 males in the whole class. But maybe he will be a part of someone else's arc.

Your name is titty you find him in the principal's office.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes