exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
pretty much the game is done now they are testing but the dev are still thinking when to release

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Dark Cookie said only if Erik and Mrs Johnson is chosen for 0.19. Its changed to 100% by the way.
In fact, they will work on it after coding all the stuff made into the old code system into the new one. That's the thing preventing the old saves from work into each new version. So yes, as I said, 0.18 or 0.19 in the best of cases.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DC is more like a street busker, playing music out in the public. Some people like his "music" and don't mind waiting the delay between songs, others do.
Well,there's a difference between a tip jar and a funding...a tip jar servers to collect some money given to you by people who like your job,no compromisses.The funding kinda demands the improvement on your work,since its a investiment...so you can comprehend the people who pay getting upset...DC aint a street artist anymore,he is funded by people who invest on him,and as the investiment grow so grows the expectations...

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
Are you seriously comparing an AAA Game made by actual professionals to a Adult Visual Novel in Ren'py?
And yes, people have the right to complain, constructively, but they can, sorry if we're so entitled.

SS is taking long because of bad managment.

KH2 came 3 years after KH1, and FM a couple of years later.
KH3 is a game that has been in Development Hell, like many other games, that's why it's taking so damn long, like Duke Nukem Forever or Ride to Hell Retribution (Both games that have been ruined by bad managment), and also a lot of people are paying for it.

It's not the matter of "few days" , because it might take another week or more, i just go and return every once in a while, but that's seriously taking a lot of time, doesn't change stuff for me as i can wait, but i can clearly see why people are complaining.
b0ss, he's talking about patience..not literally comparing those two games fyi

Reactions: justinsane85

Buzz007

Jun 2, 2017
If i remember correctly the last updates were all released on Sunday. So my guess is we will have to wait until the weekend.

Bane84

Feb 5, 2018
They only got 1 more codding task to do and the status bar is at 100% now all it is is a Flow test (whatever that means :p) So I'm guessing tomorrow some time maybe tonight you never know but i doubt they will wait till Sunday to release but who knows I hope not though :biggrin:

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
does anybody know on which caracters they are focusing on this update? ... i mean it must a huge one since they are working like forever on it

obibobi

May 10, 2017
When they've got all the coding done they should take a week for bugs just to be safe and then a couple of day's break before the release.

4.20 star(s) 343 Votes