obzerver

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know what file to change so that you can rollback with scroll wheel? Sucks that they for some reason changed it.

rengohengo94

Mar 1, 2018
Is Debbie's progression bugged? I can't seem to progress with her at all.
debbies doesnt seem bugged at all but fking jenny is a bitch cant type in her fking password even if i know it already cause i have to read the book and its ismply not possible

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The Incest-Patch does not work for the new Scenes. Roxxy still calls Debbie "Landlady".

gago2627

May 11, 2018
there's issue in "make insurance car" misson , buggy and won't let me continues , in v15.3 it's working normally thought :thinking:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having a bad memory and not having touched SS 15.3 in months..starting over is ok by me..it'll all seem new..HAHAA..senility rocks!!!

S

sauceboss

Why old saves doesn't work? So, every update means you're going to start all over again?

Reactions: Khada

Redluffy

Oct 5, 2017
Why old saves doesn't work? So, every update means you're going to start all over again?
Unfortunately, yes and that's because they are currently adding in a bunch of major changes so old saves will no longer work because the content in those save may have changed slightly or drastically

Reactions: KaiserST

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
I have such a mistake in school, when Annie opens the locker

Siaschia

Jan 11, 2018
I made a quick fix for the dealership.

First, fixed error when trying to pay (error with label names).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Second, added cuiviemen fix (missing image).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To install just extract RPY file and images folder into game folder.

Hope didn't break anything else (don't think so).

luiz

Apr 30, 2017
Having this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpy", line 18, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 142, in process_action
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'Jenny'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 76, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "E:\games1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\games1\SummertimeSaga-0.16.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/shower/shower.rpy", line 18, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 390, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 414, in _do_trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 265, in trigger
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 142, in process_action
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/state_machine.rpy", line 514, in force
KeyError: u'Jenny'

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.16.0
Wed Jul 25 08:46:19 2018

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
To get this angry over your masturbation material game that doesn't cater to your desires. What an absolute manchild.
Using strong language and being sarcastic =/= being angry. Some people (hey, it's me) just do that... but assuming things without any knowledge about a person and calling them names because you don't like what you read makes YOU the problem in the end. But don't worry.. many social things like that can be fixed with tolerance, education and thinking before you post.

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
1. You dont have to play through the whole game again. I don't get where people get that from, just play the quest you wanna play and be done with it.

2. They are working on fixing the save issue, but they have to rewrite old code for saves to be compatible. The only content that uses the old code base is aunt and sis. (and they are the next 2 updates)

3. Auntie's breeding quest will be fully developed in 0.17

4. If you dont like this game then why are you here? You can give critisism and still like the game. But commenting in a game's thread just to bash it makes you look like an edgy 13 year old that goes to every jake paul video just to dislike it and comment "u suk".
I posted my fair share of constructive critique here already so excuse me for being bashy once in a while when i think it's due ;)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
They must have finish the game a week ago and were internal testing but keep the % low so we did not know.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes