43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i am going to wait till the bugs get fixed then play update 15 and 16 because when i play 15 i played for 6 hours then i got to a bug and the hotfix came out and i didnt want to replay the whole thing again

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
How come so far into versions we cannot use old saves, does absolutely everything change between 1 version?
A lot of fairly basic stuff under the hood was changed for this version.

The next version, Diane, should possibly be the beginning of when saves can get continuous. As in *from* 0.17 and onwards.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
For Android problem

1-) I buy a valve. but it does not repair it.
2-)then call the cat and the game is closing.

Valve photo:

cat photo:

Devron

Oct 3, 2017
Holy fuck, this was the best update so far! The sex animations are superb, but it's not only that, even the story is better than the others, I really liked the character of Roxxy! I almost felt bad for fucking here mom behind her back, hahahah! Anyway, I loved this update and it was a nice break from the MILFs for a bit (not that I don't like them, it just feels fresh to have the heavy focus on the younger girls for once).

MrBrown777

Jul 1, 2017
yelling it won't make it happen faster. As stated before, there's a hefty amount of work needed to make save files compatible across versions of the game. SS is not a traditional renpy game, so the save system is a bit fucked when trying to deal with our added code.

If you want the technicality of it : the memory address of our custom objects (inventory, character progression...) are saved with the objects. This is an issue as the pointer moves in memory, data in one place in RAM will not be at the same place once a new version of the game arrives (since renpy sees updates as new games). That's what needs fixing. And it's on its way. And itt will never be bug free, and the most common fix will be to start from scratch. New code is made to be save-file compatible, but old code needs porting, which means that it will happen after jenny, diane, mrs johnson and erik have been reworked.
Hello Dogeek, just as a general idea over the save system (I don't know if RenPy allows you to use file system, that's why this is just a suggestion).
Can you try on saving a game to make an additional file (like a mirror folder) with a format you like and it's easy for you to use (JSON/XML/yada yada). And when the game is loading you'll load the mirror file with your data, then parse and save them to whatever variables is required for this game. Please let me know what you think and if no, I'd be happy to think of a different approach (have a lot of free time).

Best regards,
Anonymous Fapper.

JDoog_192

Aug 24, 2017
Everyone I try to view the new scenes with the spin the bottle mini game in the cookie jar it doesn’t work anyone know why??

Kristu

Aug 7, 2016
any way to fix this cat crash guys ?

Edit. Ok nvm, if u buy the cat food before the scen starting cause this, u need wait asking to buy the food...

sky11

May 29, 2018
It's finally on the market!:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
A long-awaited masterpiece :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Thank you.:eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I love the game, but holy smokes there are a lot of bugs this time. Loads or loops. Like dex and the fat kid keep looping. Every time you down down stair he thinks he should ask the mom something, even though she is the in the shower. If you come back into the room, it repeats. So many bugs this time. I didnt get any bugs in the previous builds.

LordEmping

Jul 1, 2017
I love the game, but holy smokes there are a lot of bugs this time. Loads or loops. Like dex and the fat kid keep looping. Every time you down down stair he thinks he should ask the mom something, even though she is the in the shower. If you come back into the room, it repeats. So many bugs this time. I didnt get any bugs in the previous builds.
well i think another route for other girl got so many bug right now, just wait ~~~~. For Roxxy update i never got any bug heheeh

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
its just me or this update was suppose to have the maid in the 30k house? or was it taken off?

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes