a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
There is always bugs when it get released on update day and you all and I mean all here should wait till the patreons have found all the bugs and DC gets them fixed then download the fix version of the game.

Every release there are bugs bugs bugs and about a week later all bugs get fixed then you can play from start to finish without bugs. (For the most part.)

mikledk

Apr 4, 2018
Browsing through the many pages since release, I think we only have 2 major bugs:
Car dealership insurance claim (I didn't get that, though)
Picking up the cat

There's also an issue when opening MC's locker if you're using an outdated incest patch

Apart from that, people just need to effing read and try playing the game

Reactions: PatreonTed

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Suprisingly encountered none(outside of one bust mismatch that resulted in a naked Roxxy sitting on Jenny´s lap...I consider that a feature though).

Overall story felt longer than Mia´s which makes me hopeful for future girls.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I still couldn't understand 'developers' who unable to provide compatibility of a save/load system throught releases. It's so silly and unprofessional.
And yes, I know what I'm talking about after 15 years in software development.
You don't understand how serialization works after 15 years as a developer?!

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Any safe file up until the beginning of the roxxy story so I don't have to do anything else again?
The new content is not linear from a previous finished point, so what you requesting doesn't exist. You can do most of the Roxxy cobtent without re-playing all the other content.

Prolotus

Jan 22, 2018
I play with Incest patch but some dialogues doesn't fix. For example, Debbie,Mrs.Johnson and Mc talking beside the Mc's house.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes