j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That is just one of the reason why I will not play this game until v.2 comes out and after that I will wait till the game is finish before playing again unless pregnancy comes then I will play all updates afterwards.
Diane will become pregnant next update.

Immunity

Jul 8, 2017
So what was the last version to natively support taboo content - v0.14.5.2?

I know there's a "fan made" patch to restore what was there (which is appreciated), but if the author's not going to support it going forward via story or scenes it seems kinda pointless to keep going - as it was kind of a major theme of the title. Or have stances changed since?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
So what was the last version to natively support taboo content - v0.14.5.2?

I know there's a "fan made" patch to restore what was there (which is appreciated), but if the author's not going to support it going forward via story or scenes it seems kinda pointless to keep going - as it was kind of a major theme of the title. Or have stances changed since?
It was never really the focus of the game. The family just happened to be the first characters to be introduced and they'll get new content anyway (Diane next update and Jenny in 0.18).

Reactions: PatreonTed

September

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone have an erorr like stopped at loading screen and nothing happen? (v0.16)
I also uninstalled and re-installed the game but still not ok.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
The patch note about Kim plotting his Dominion gave me a good chuckle.

i'm getting real sick of this shit every fucking time we have to start a new game and i fucking hate having to catch that fish
I thought part of the whole 4 month update cycle last update was a major overhaul of the engine, and one of the perks is that old save would be usable from henceforth, yet here I am with none of my saves working. Jesus.
Is this for version .16? If so, is there any news on a patch to correct this? I really don't feel like investing the time to restart from day one...
Why are you replaying old content every time? It's a non-linear game.

Please give 15.3 save file completed
Wouldn't work.

That Roxxy update was solid, plus you don't have to fully complete the game, AGAIN, to be able to start her quest.
Great update.
You never had to with any of the quests.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Hm dud... Stuck in a loop, can't get out. Need to see Miss Bissette, so I go there, class scene plays. Time doesn't advance, I leave the class room and I 'Need to see Miss Bissette'. Can't go anywhere else but to that class.

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Seems like a lot of people are having problems here and there. I didn't have any trouble with the Car insurance, but I can't progress the sister's storyline because her journal is nowhere to be found. It'd be best just to wait for a patch.

4.20 star(s) 340 Votes