Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
Somehow, I don't see the pizza minigame revamp as an improvement. Your vehicle just stays in place while the map just goes by, which makes it look odd. Another point that makes no sense is that, having in mind that you can't stop, it doesn't make any sense to buy a faster vehicle.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I will wait till v.20 before I will play this again, I have not played since v.14.5

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
hmmm.. when I run it, it isnt started. but Task Manager says it run as a process in background.
WTH???

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
You're free to believe it's not a well managed project if you will. But everyone hired has come together and it's been a process you can't ignore. From starting from scratch to allowing a free product, DC has successfully crowdfunded a game and continues to do so.

Yes, DC worked in the gaming industry and has that potential to create games for publishers. But your "standards" don't really apply since AAA publishing and indie publishing have dissimilar standards.

Why you guys get worked up on your Mental Masturbation projects, I've no idea.

Just don't get your stains on the wall...
I am free to do so and I have my reasons, and for some reason a few have taken issue with that.

I've worked both on indie and AAA games, there are general practices that I don't believe DC follows which impact the game.

I don't know how many times I can repeat and explain myself. I've never expressed anger just disappointment.

What I'm talking about isn't your EMM or whatever. It's simply observations into his development process and opinions on them. I've offered general solutions simply because I've been asked to do so.

ranuto

May 17, 2017
I dont know if its bug or something else, but I cant get Jenny out of her room by "Talk about Debbie". It just dont appear and I already saw Debbie masturbating

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
I played through the new content without any issues, except maybe the shooting gallery game being rigged to fail.

Also, locker sex should be standard-issue with each girl.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Shit. I seemed to have broken my game since the "Mom/Debbie needs you" dialogue doesn't come up when I try talking to her and I've already finished Debbie's route. The walkthrough said I should've finished Debbie's route before starting Jenny's, but I didn't bother reading it until I encountered the problem.

This wouldn't be such a big problem if you didn't need to progress Jenny in order to finish Roxxy's new questline. Shit shit shit. Does anyone know of a workaround that doesn't involve restarting everything over?

*EDIT

So I just went ahead and actually restarted the game, skipping through the whole of both home questlines before even starting on Roxxy again. When I finally managed to get to the "ending," what should have been a massive payoff was tempered by having to restart the whole game. Still nutted, but not as well as I would've otherwise.

I actually quite liked Roxxy in this update and enjoyed her storyline, especially since she's got mroe expressions than the ugly resting bitch face she usually had before. Still feel the sex stuff wasn't proportional to the wait, but I'm just a pirate so my feelings don't count diddly.

niko25

Feb 7, 2018
does anyone else have these bug when you go to take out the cheerleader clothes to the pig the MC actually never take it?
i mean when you take it and Roxxy says ''Cmon lets go back to my place'' when u click on the trailer the MC still says '' im supossed to look for Clyde's pig''

Reactions: javathingy
Jul 11, 2018
the only bug I came across was the dealership bug, everything else seemed to work fine (although not always straightforward)

the solution for that is to open the console when you're at that point (talked to mom after seeing wrecked engine, and she unlocked the dealership, go to the dealership but don't talk to the woman)

and type

T_mom_renew_insurance.fire()

and then go home, and the story continues.

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes