popober

Jun 9, 2017
Shit. I seemed to have broken my game since the "Mom/Debbie needs you" dialogue doesn't come up when I try talking to her and I've already finished Debbie's route. The walkthrough said I should've finished Debbie's route before starting Jenny's, but I didn't bother reading it until I encountered the problem.

This wouldn't be such a big problem if you didn't need to progress Jenny in order to finish Roxxy's new questline. Shit shit shit. Does anyone know of a workaround that doesn't involve restarting everything over?

*EDIT

So I just went ahead and actually restarted the game, skipping through the whole of both home questlines before even starting on Roxxy again. When I finally managed to get to the "ending," what should have been a massive payoff was tempered by having to restart the whole game. Still nutted, but not as well as I would've otherwise.

I actually quite liked Roxxy in this update and enjoyed her storyline, especially since she's got mroe expressions than the ugly resting bitch face she usually had before. Still feel the sex stuff wasn't proportional to the wait, but I'm just a pirate so my feelings don't count diddly.

niko25

Feb 7, 2018
does anyone else have these bug when you go to take out the cheerleader clothes to the pig the MC actually never take it?
i mean when you take it and Roxxy says ''Cmon lets go back to my place'' when u click on the trailer the MC still says '' im supossed to look for Clyde's pig''

Reactions: javathingy
Jul 11, 2018
the only bug I came across was the dealership bug, everything else seemed to work fine (although not always straightforward)

the solution for that is to open the console when you're at that point (talked to mom after seeing wrecked engine, and she unlocked the dealership, go to the dealership but don't talk to the woman)

and type

T_mom_renew_insurance.fire()

and then go home, and the story continues.

Jukesmaan

May 22, 2017
In order to encounter less bugs, I suggest to complete mom and sis paths first then the teachers. If that didnt work, JUST WAIT FOR BUG FIXED.

Reactions: KaiserST

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I haven't had a chance to play and won't for a few days, also trying to avoid spoilers, I am just wondering whether there are any game breaking bugs?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I haven't had a chance to play and won't for a few days, also trying to avoid spoilers, I am just wondering whether there are any game breaking bugs?
I was just now able to complete Roxxy's full story without any troubles. But I didn't touch any other unrelated content and I didn't use any patches.

if you'll wait a few days anyway it's pretty likely that we'll get 0.16.1/2 by then which should fix more or less everything else.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I was just now able to complete Roxxy's full story without any troubles. But I didn't touch any other unrelated content and I didn't use any patches.

if you'll wait a few days anyway it's pretty likely that we'll get 0.16.1/2 by then which should fix more or less everything else.
Thanks, I came to loathe Erik and the bully when their scene would trigger every time I went through the school and I was locked out of raising my stats to get past it.

darkreturn

Nov 22, 2017
Can someone please post some of the cgs or thr cg folder because my computer has something wrong with it and this version and the older ones wont run or any rrnpy game for that matter please and thankyou

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
I'm starting a new game and every time I talk to Annie by the locker, My game crashes.

Edit: Nevermind I fixed it. Needed to download incest patch again

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes