/htg/anon

Aug 12, 2017
Sad they never update the diane's route anymore, that's the reason i played this game bruh
Hopefully it gets addressed when DC eventually adds pregnancy for Debbie. Logically (IMO), everyone in the household should have scenes in the shower, the pool, and MC's bedroom, and Debbie should be getting pool content in the future because on one of the streams DC had her in a bathing suit.

vexx94

May 14, 2017
honestly i'm as disappointed as you but i can't blame the guy, seriously in 5 years how much money has he made? i wouldn't be surprised if he's already a millionaire, he's probably enjoying life and dedicating 1 hour to the game now and then to keep the cash flowing. congrats to him! he made it in life just by creating a game, a dream many of us share

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Unless something happens - the games will never finish. DC will keep adding content on to this until he gets tired of doing so. People need to stop thinking that games need to be "completed," especially games on the patronage model. There's no motivation to complete a game to get it on shelves for sale to earn revenue, the revenue already comes in monthly.
I do appreciate that DC made it very clear in that announcement that the tech update will not include the Rhonda update. Now we can stop having people try to get their hopes up about that happening so that they can then bitch about it not happening. Straight up, folks... it ain't happening. Just the tech update.
You and I have both been here long enough to know that bitching about the tech and Rhonda updates together will continue to happen regardless. It's just now there's something official and current to throw back at them. And even then... :cautious:

TwoHeavens

Aug 26, 2020
Why do you think we are subbed? I haven't ever subbed to any developer. That's why I come to F95 - to get games for free, even when developers like DC already offer their games for free. Just like you. I just don't bitch about waiting for something that's free for me, for you, for everyone.

Of the 6.5 million people who have active accounts on F95 - fewer than 5% (probably fewer than 1%) are subbed to any developer on Patreon or SubscribeStar. You're asking the wrong people. Go to the developer's discord and ask.
I love when people pull made up statistics out of their ass in an attempt to prove their point lmao

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Any hero for the status update?
Hero1 will copy/paste it when they get online, just like they normally do for every single patreon post. It's not going to tell you an estimated release date. It's going to be the same as the previous 5 monthly status reports - just giving you a rundown of what they say they've done the past month-ish.
Hopefully the Next Update won't be about "JENNIEEEEYY" again.
I know she was voted by the fans but Come On.
the next update is the Tech Update. The one after that is Rhonda. After that is Annie. After that is Judith. It's been known for years.
1701412998269.png

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
DarkCookie managed to make his last two posts just when my workday began.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
hmm... that... actually looks like a fair amount done... consider me intrigued considering all the ho-ha on all sides about the tech update...

well, fingers crossed that DC actually gets this tech update out in next few months, have held off playing through a new game again as a "just in case", long enough that I'm actually starting to forget things.

Reactions: nnoe

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thank you for sharing.

96th posting of my FAQ since February 2022, below.

Last edited:
Reactions: IdaenDrako

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The biker bar having a Chilean flag instead of the Texas flag is supposed to be a joke or DC fucked up?

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
hmm... that... actually looks like a fair amount done... consider me intrigued considering all the ho-ha on all sides about the tech update...

well, fingers crossed that DC actually gets this tech update out in next few months, have held off playing through a new game again as a "just in case", long enough that I'm actually starting to forget things.
i dunno mate, reading it over some of these changes are pretty minor and can be done fairly quickly. looks more like a week's worth of work than a month to me.

ChaosGhost

Apr 22, 2019
what i really not understand is that Mom not have a pregnancy + she could help with milking or any other girl we knock up ,i really hope roxxy and gang get soon preg route too and all other sidechars i would love when we could get a route where the principal and annie get the nympho serum and we can knock them up too,maybe Roz with sideeffect from pills,and our fishgirl too
yeah i know .. just get for all pregnancy routes and how the fuck we get the cumputer nerd june to wear the costume i have seen pictures ,same for roxxys mom how we get her to fuck us without blocking any route
and i dont like the branching much eriks mom solo or helen without mia really sux for a harem game
i love the idea that we can have more offspring would like the have some with Annies Mom too
or a bit mischief making holes in condome in the pinkshop or something like that maybe charm her to go without

so much for my 5 cent keep up the great work and i hope we get soon more updates
PS just a idea maybe when rump is in prison get melonia and iwanka there and have a threesome infront his cell maybe a 4some with guardgirl
PSPS please pimp the gallery so the each locked slot shows a better hint what to do to get it,maybe after mainstory unlock better hints in gallery ...
PSPSPS hm we have a sexswing in beachhouse so why are there no scenes with it especial martinez family when they work/or come for TV

i hope my english was somewhat understandable...after a half bottle applewhyskey

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: affen123

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I love when people pull made up statistics out of their ass in an attempt to prove their point lmao
Well, that statement now requires some proof from your side. Burden of proof and all.

Lel, "Get Bucked", of course. :ROFLMAO:

saintzwaste

Mar 4, 2020
And nothing has come in a year, most dev release content anywhere between 2 weeks to 3-4 months tops. There are some that have gone longer without releasing content but those have made sure to not squander their good will and actually show the progress they are making.
..... cept inusen ... the pos

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes