• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
There was for me and you only get to do it once.
That means you won't get to repeat it.
They must have skipped a lot to trigger that scene.
Cause Jenny never gets to meet Roxxy and yet that scene was triggered somehow.
The whole unmodded game does not contain the word "lending", I just checked the source code. So you are talking about some mod here.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Does anybody know if you can convince jenny to stay in your bed? or is it not possible in this version or will it ever be possible? And yeah i did followed the steps for her not turning into a mf boss bitch but maybe i missed something....

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
The whole unmodded game does not contain the word "lending", I just checked the source code. So you are talking about some mod here.
Yeah that's a mod. I don't remember which but it is not part of the original game. No threehouse threesome with Jenny and Roxy in the original. (nor the mod really, Roxxy just watches you pump Jenny)

• Angry
Reactions: Arap12

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anybody know if you can convince jenny to stay in your bed? or is it not possible in this version or will it ever be possible? And yeah i did followed the steps for her not turning into a mf boss bitch but maybe i missed something....
DC posted this on his Discord:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So I'm guessing it is part of the upcoming 0.18.5 update.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Can someone give me a tutorial on how to put saves from the previous version in 18.2? :)
You're funny... if i choose to take your question in a positive way. Savegame incompatibility are THE theme here for the last years like the brexit in the news. (Question to be save: You mean from version 0.17.x right?)

Old saves DON'T work! Ok? Sry, there is no positive answer.
Greets

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Since it has been about two weeks since the last posting of the dev tracker (see here), I thought it would be time to post an update.
current dev tracker
Only 5 tasks left, let's hope the release isn't that far from the horizon.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
Once in the console, type

M_jenny.get("dominance")

to get the actual value, and modify it with

M_jenny.decrement("dominance")
M_jenny.increment("dominance")

If it's larger than 0 you are dominant to her, otherwise (0 or less) she dominates you.
Doesn't work for me. Is there something else you need to do?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Since it has been about two weeks since the last posting of the dev tracker (see here), I thought it would be time to post an update.
current dev tracker
Only 5 tasks left, let's hope the release isn't that far from the horizon.
only 3 new hscenes are kinda low tbh and 1 scene is also a remake....

Falcer

Feb 28, 2019
You're funny... if i choose to take your question in a positive way. Savegame incompatibility are THE theme here for the last years like the brexit in the news. (Question to be save: You mean from version 0.17.x right?)

Old saves DON'T work! Ok? Sry, there is no positive answer.
Greets
yeah, i am sorry. I mean, how can i play with my saves? (from the point i'd left)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes