• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You would think he would hire more coders and helpers with the money he makes, but then again that would decrease his monthly paycheck.
It has been said countless times that he just lost someone and they had to redo a lot of the game to build it on a better foundation.

Making this speculative post on such flimsy grounds really doesn't help here.

Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
1. Erik and Mrs. Johnson!
Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, As well as extra Yoga content with Anna! Most importantly, Save file compatibility!

2.Judith, the Latinas and cleaning lady Consuela!
Judith's complete story, her mom Beth at the donut shop, the bullying Latinas and Consuela the cleaning lady. Added pregnancies for Judith, her mom Beth, the Latinas and Consuela.

3.Annie, Principal Smith and the underground cult!
Annie's complete story, her parents, Principal Smith and the underground cult. Added pregnancies for Annie, Smith and Annie's Mom.

4.Roxxy, her friends and Crystal
Roxxy, Crystal, Becca & Missy pregnancy. Improve and convert their character art to new rig system. More ending story with Crystal. (Smaller update)

5.Erik, Mrs. Johnson and June
Erik extended story with more content and improved art. New sex scenes with Mrs. Johnson and June as well as their pregnancy. Move their story to new codebase, allowing for save file compatibility.

6.Debbie
Debbie pregnancy. Improve and convert her art to new rig system. Tie some loose ends with her story as well as pregnancy ending. (Smaller update)

7.Mia!
Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!

8.School teacher!
Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies.

9.Coach Bridget!
Coach Bridget is the only teacher who has no content yet. We would add a short story for her (like we did with the other 4 teachers) and add her pregnancy. (smaller updater)

10.The dating system!
Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now). The dating system does not add new hscenes, but mostly romance. This would be a smaller update.

11.The librarian!
The librarian and the sex addicts club

Now : 2019/05/31 - probably 0.18.5

2019/09/?? - 0.19

2020/02/?? or 2020/03/?? - 0.20

2020/05/?? or 2020/06/?? - 0.21

there still have 11 contents (at least , if DC have new idea probably more content )

We have 3 smaller content ( 3 months to develop ) and 8 normal size content (4 months ~ 4.5 months)

Probably 2024/06 We can play fully content ( if DC doesn't add more and more content into SS)

But if DC can reduce normal size content to ( 3~4months ) maybe

We can play the completely version of SS
Well... That's a lot of pregnant women in the future. Let's hope the MC can handle all the responsibilities hahaha. Just think about it tho. The MC can create a 2 football teams if those said women get knocked up.

Aug 31, 2017
Didn't play this game for a while. Saw that they added pregnancy. Does the game contain scenes with pregnant sex or you just impregnate girls and they give a birth and that's all?

36 Ninjas

Feb 27, 2018
Didn't play this game for a while. Saw that they added pregnancy. Does the game contain scenes with pregnant sex or you just impregnate girls and they give a birth and that's all?
The latter and imo it’s a massive waste of time both in game and in development. I don’t care for the fetish but from what I understand those that do don’t even get what they actually hoped for out it. So like neither side is happy.

yd990

Apr 19, 2018
No way dude, at this rate it will take at least 4 more years. You're only getting 2 big updates per year. They still have to rework mia and erik's story, they need to finish roxxy, debbie and the teacher's stories (pregnancy) and the dating system isn't even implemented yet. And they still need to work on judith, annie, main story, eve and rhonda.
The good thing is this isn't the only game in existence so even if it would take another 4 years for argument sake, there are many new games being developed in the mean time you can play and ones that will get done within the next few months to keep you occupied while waiting for this one to finish. Quality to me is more important then rushing out a hot mess with ton of issues.

Reactions: zoneitorboneit

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I hope that if the trap is kevin i just can help him to find a new love and not the mc one.
As a friend and not a gay, is not a problem to help a friend to find a lover. So i hope that the event have a choice, because i hate lost or not play event in game. But if the trap do not have choice, i am force to not play it. And this thing is really sad.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I hope that if the trap is kevin i just can help him to find a new love and not the mc one.
As a friend and not a gay, is not a problem to help a friend to find a lover. So i hope that the event have a choice, because i hate lost or not play event in game. But if the trap do not have choice, i am force to not play it. And this thing is really sad.
If anything, the choice will be similar to what we had with Eric and either helping him with his mom or helping him find a girlfriend, or with Mya and her mother. DC will probably allow for us to decide if we want to pursue something or not.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
If anything, the choice will be similar to what we had with Eric and either helping him with his mom or helping him find a girlfriend, or with Mya and her mother. DC will probably allow for us to decide if we want to pursue something or not.
That was cool if really we had some choice like that, kevin or his mother. But i fear that DC already put to many women in game. I remembe someone say that DC do not wanna add other female character in game. Perhaps i remember wrong. But if DC give us the choice to bang Kevin's mother i really like that choice XD

kidopitz

Jan 13, 2018
So 18.5 that will be the conclusion for Jenny's storyline? Like she will now like you? Or we can choose to be her lover or just use her for money making by being on camera? I hope there will be a threeway between Jenny and Roxy i mean Roxy is fine sharing the MC with her friends.

I hope we don't get a recycled scene in 18.5 where you can have sex with Jenny on her bed at night the removed that scene and just put a WIP on it.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes