yd990

Apr 19, 2018
this game's development time took longer than AAA games and it is still in Alpha, the devs are trying to make it take as much time as possible so they can keep making money on Patreon. I am done with this, I am not gonna play it in my 60s.
The difference with this is every 3-4 months we get a substantial update with news daily where their progress is with each update. whereas, other games I have seen the update had almost little to no progress after 6 months of waiting and you never hear much about updates. My estimate is this game will be done sometime next year at the rate they are going maybe at the latest 2021 if they have any unforeseen emergency or delays. It would be awesome if they add extra expansions to this game after they finish the main story to add immersion and more content.

Reactions: Omniel

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Good thing for me is I'll be working and will have no time for this game for a while. Approximately 3 months. I hope DC finishes Eve's update and starts to work on the main story. PRAY!
I find it hard to believe you won't have ten minutes of free time at any point for the next threeish months.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I find it hard to believe you won't have ten minutes of free time at any point for the next threeish months.
Well, I still be online and check out the game but I think I cannot play the game cause I don't have a laptop. I cannot download the game to my phone either. It doesn't have enough space for it.

Amemester

Oct 23, 2018
Idk why I never tried this game, but before I start playing, I got one question. Can I just concentrate on only one or two paths without getting stuck or forced to go into other paths to further on the paths I want to concentrate? Man I do type alot lol

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Idk why I never tried this game, but before I start playing, I got one question. Can I just concentrate on only one or two paths without getting stuck or forced to go into other paths to further on the paths I want to concentrate? Man I do type alot lol
afaik, it's best to go for one girl at a time so things don't end up in a pileup. So you should be alright.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The difference with this is every 3-4 months we get a substantial update with news daily where their progress is with each update. whereas, other games I have seen the update had almost little to no progress after 6 months of waiting and you never hear much about updates. My estimate is this game will be done sometime next year at the rate they are going maybe at the latest 2021 if they have any unforeseen emergency or delays. It would be awesome if they add extra expansions to this game after they finish the main story to add immersion and more content.
No way dude, at this rate it will take at least 4 more years. You're only getting 2 big updates per year. They still have to rework mia and erik's story, they need to finish roxxy, debbie and the teacher's stories (pregnancy) and the dating system isn't even implemented yet. And they still need to work on judith, annie, main story, eve and rhonda.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Can I just concentrate on only one or two paths without getting stuck or forced to go into other paths to further on the paths I want to concentrate?
That's probably indeed the best and most bugfree way to play the game. You'll hardly ever get forced to play a certain path (unless for one "sceret" character) but in some cases you may miss things like a threesome if you have don't both paths.

owlking

Sep 20, 2018
No way dude, at this rate it will take at least 4 more years. You're only getting 2 big updates per year. They still have to rework mia and erik's story, they need to finish roxxy, debbie and the teacher's stories (pregnancy) and the dating system isn't even implemented yet. And they still need to work on judith, annie, main story, eve and rhonda.

1. Erik and Mrs. Johnson!
Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, As well as extra Yoga content with Anna! Most importantly, Save file compatibility!

2.Judith, the Latinas and cleaning lady Consuela!
Judith's complete story, her mom Beth at the donut shop, the bullying Latinas and Consuela the cleaning lady. Added pregnancies for Judith, her mom Beth, the Latinas and Consuela.

3.Annie, Principal Smith and the underground cult!
Annie's complete story, her parents, Principal Smith and the underground cult. Added pregnancies for Annie, Smith and Annie's Mom.

4.Roxxy, her friends and Crystal
Roxxy, Crystal, Becca & Missy pregnancy. Improve and convert their character art to new rig system. More ending story with Crystal. (Smaller update)

5.Erik, Mrs. Johnson and June
Erik extended story with more content and improved art. New sex scenes with Mrs. Johnson and June as well as their pregnancy. Move their story to new codebase, allowing for save file compatibility.

6.Debbie
Debbie pregnancy. Improve and convert her art to new rig system. Tie some loose ends with her story as well as pregnancy ending. (Smaller update)

7.Mia!
Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!

8.School teacher!
Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies.

9.Coach Bridget!
Coach Bridget is the only teacher who has no content yet. We would add a short story for her (like we did with the other 4 teachers) and add her pregnancy. (smaller updater)

10.The dating system!
Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now). The dating system does not add new hscenes, but mostly romance. This would be a smaller update.

11.The librarian!
The librarian and the sex addicts club

Now : 2019/05/31 - probably 0.18.5

2019/09/?? - 0.19

2020/02/?? or 2020/03/?? - 0.20

2020/05/?? or 2020/06/?? - 0.21

there still have 11 contents (at least , if DC have new idea probably more content )

We have 3 smaller content ( 3 months to develop ) and 8 normal size content (4 months ~ 4.5 months)

Probably 2024/06 We can play fully content ( if DC doesn't add more and more content into SS)

But if DC can reduce normal size content to ( 3~4months ) maybe

We can play the completely version of SS

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
You would think he would hire more coders and helpers with the money he makes, but then again that would decrease his monthly paycheck.
It has been said countless times that he just lost someone and they had to redo a lot of the game to build it on a better foundation.

Making this speculative post on such flimsy grounds really doesn't help here.

Gunvald

Jun 7, 2017
1. Erik and Mrs. Johnson!
Erik extended story, new Mrs. Johnson and June content, As well as extra Yoga content with Anna! Most importantly, Save file compatibility!

2.Judith, the Latinas and cleaning lady Consuela!
Judith's complete story, her mom Beth at the donut shop, the bullying Latinas and Consuela the cleaning lady. Added pregnancies for Judith, her mom Beth, the Latinas and Consuela.

3.Annie, Principal Smith and the underground cult!
Annie's complete story, her parents, Principal Smith and the underground cult. Added pregnancies for Annie, Smith and Annie's Mom.

4.Roxxy, her friends and Crystal
Roxxy, Crystal, Becca & Missy pregnancy. Improve and convert their character art to new rig system. More ending story with Crystal. (Smaller update)

5.Erik, Mrs. Johnson and June
Erik extended story with more content and improved art. New sex scenes with Mrs. Johnson and June as well as their pregnancy. Move their story to new codebase, allowing for save file compatibility.

6.Debbie
Debbie pregnancy. Improve and convert her art to new rig system. Tie some loose ends with her story as well as pregnancy ending. (Smaller update)

7.Mia!
Mia extended story, new Helen and Nun Angelica content, and their pregnancy!

8.School teacher!
Teachers extended stories, new content, new hscenes and their pregnancies.

9.Coach Bridget!
Coach Bridget is the only teacher who has no content yet. We would add a short story for her (like we did with the other 4 teachers) and add her pregnancy. (smaller updater)

10.The dating system!
Dating system which adds romance mid-game (Mia for now). The dating system does not add new hscenes, but mostly romance. This would be a smaller update.

11.The librarian!
The librarian and the sex addicts club

Now : 2019/05/31 - probably 0.18.5

2019/09/?? - 0.19

2020/02/?? or 2020/03/?? - 0.20

2020/05/?? or 2020/06/?? - 0.21

there still have 11 contents (at least , if DC have new idea probably more content )

We have 3 smaller content ( 3 months to develop ) and 8 normal size content (4 months ~ 4.5 months)

Probably 2024/06 We can play fully content ( if DC doesn't add more and more content into SS)

But if DC can reduce normal size content to ( 3~4months ) maybe

We can play the completely version of SS
Well... That's a lot of pregnant women in the future. Let's hope the MC can handle all the responsibilities hahaha. Just think about it tho. The MC can create a 2 football teams if those said women get knocked up.

Aug 31, 2017
Didn't play this game for a while. Saw that they added pregnancy. Does the game contain scenes with pregnant sex or you just impregnate girls and they give a birth and that's all?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes