srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Don't expect too much, she will still remain a cold hearted bitch, probably we will get a sadistic "GF" where the MC likes being abused by such a bitch, i wanted her to at least get better but it won't probably be the case.
She's been really poorly written, as she is now, in the original update, there was some glimpse of hope of her getting better (especially with the "i love you dialogue"), now that she was "reworked" now it's even worse, to the point of her being a selfish abusive cam whore that is constantly angry and hateful.Jenny aka "Sister" was heavily flanderized.
You know, most people would say that the most appealing thing in this game is that each girl is different.

But, hey, I bet your comment made DC regret not to have asked your opinion before he wrote Jenny's story...

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
If anything, this game won't be close to completion till 2021 if DC doesn't add any more characters into the game.
That's a real generous estimate, at the current pace of the game I'd move that estimation date closer to 2025. Think about it, 2019 is pretty much halfway through and if you look at the roadmap look how many characters still need their story added not to mention the implementation of the dating system, the continuation of the main plot and potential reworks of previous storylines like Mia and Erik.

All I'm saying is buckle in for the long haul.

Reactions: tankdick

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
We added something to soften up Jenny in 18.5 (for those who want all the feels from every girl). The other user who replied to your comment was right, though. We do try to make each character different from one another. The intention is not to make each female character fall madly in love with the main character. We want different levels of attractions to keep the stories somewhat fresh and interesting. I'm always open to constructive criticism and if you have serious feedback on improving the stories (and game in general) you can dm me on our Discord server.
Who the trap tho?

leltih

May 4, 2019
Actually I wanted to release yesterday but a few things remain to be ironed out (maybe tonight if QA wraps up?).

But if you prefer, I was just waiting for the shekels :whistle:

We added something to soften up Jenny in 18.5 (for those who want all the feels from every girl). The other user who replied to your comment was right, though. We do try to make each character different from one another. The intention is not to make each female character fall madly in love with the main character. We want different levels of attractions to keep the stories somewhat fresh and interesting. I'm always open to constructive criticism and if you have serious feedback on improving the stories (and game in general) you can dm me on our Discord server.
Oy very referring to shekels while intimating that you're being greedly is the most blatent ant-semitism that iv'e ever been forced to behold on this website. I thought that this website was a safe place for Jews but clearly I was mistaken.

Shame on you sir.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Actually I wanted to release yesterday but a few things remain to be ironed out (maybe tonight if QA wraps up?).

thanks for not giving eve a dick, made me postpone my suicide for another couple months

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

I don't actually expect an answer to these, but its worth a shot. Are you happy with were the game is at currently in regards to how fast content is being pushed out? If you can, how much do you estimate progress will sped up once you and your team are done re-working the models for the new system, and the code?

Dec 19, 2018
You don't know how version numbering works, do you?
i think its you who doesnt know how versioning works, 0.05 was 13+ updates ago. 0.5 is always the same as 0.50, so yes he means 0.5
Confucius says he who blindly jumps in someone's shit ends up with their shit covered foot in their own mouth.

Never forget the 600,000, goy.

Last edited:

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017

Nice, DC replied to me, so lucky that i've got your attention : P .
If you try to make someone "different", the writing is vital, in this case Jenny isn't progressing, she's stuck at the "bitchy" stage, it's not appealing to many people except for cruel femdom and masochists.
The point of Jenny (if i caught it) it's that she's tsundere about MC's dick and after that she starts falling for him, right?

The classic tsundere type (most beloved) has a slow transition where once past the "climax event" it acts like a dere (only that they act spiteful if they get jealous or angry)

Keeping a girl a "bitch" it's not really good writing, especially if you just show that she cares only about money, so add more moments where she's gentle and caring, that way we know that Jenny's just a big tsundere in denial instead of a abusive bitch.
Like "Isn't kissing me what you wanted the most, you pervert?"
Or late stage when confessing "I know i'm a lot to handle, player, but i don't want to lose you" "You're not just a pervert, but MY pervert"
It's character progression, to show that the character in question is more than a stereotype representation.
Flesh her out with a bit of goodness, and this way Jenny will waaay more appealing.
Just saying, your game, your rules.
But as a big Jenny fan, i really hope you take my suggestion in consideration

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
You know, most people would say that the most appealing thing in this game is that each girl is different.

But, hey, I bet your comment made DC regret not to have asked your opinion before he wrote Jenny's story...
Yeah, when a character is one dimensional it's different, especially when they act like a character archeotype with no attempts at changing the initial character.

But who am i to think that it's my opinion that i'm entitled to have without having someone judge it.

Reactions: APPLEFORADAM1

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yeah, when a character is one dimensional it's different, especially when they act like a character archeotype with no attempts at changing the initial character.

But who am i to think that it's my opinion that i'm entitled to have without having someone judge it.
Well, you made the maestro come out in the open, so I guess I have to thank you for it.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes