• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
So 18.5 that will be the conclusion for Jenny's storyline? Like she will now like you? Or we can choose to be her lover or just use her for money making by being on camera? I hope there will be a threeway between Jenny and Roxy i mean Roxy is fine sharing the MC with her friends.

I hope we don't get a recycled scene in 18.5 where you can have sex with Jenny on her bed at night the removed that scene and just put a WIP on it.
The night time bed scene is coming back, it's supposedly re-drawn. Along with her sleeping in your bed. It's assumed their is a 3rd scene too.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol I love the quote about the rhythm game without music, but as for what you brought up, it's definitely no where close to being finished as we still have the Eve update, Ronda, Judith, Lopez and Martina, and Annie for classmates that haven't had any or almost any actual content. There's also a few other female characters who haven't had any content yet. Then there's the dating mechanic we're still waiting on, the prom event, implementing your home and car, the Mayor rump plotline, as well as the mystery behind your fathers death. If anything, this game won't be close to completion till 2021 if DC doesn't add any more characters into the game.

Reactions: Isolongitudinal
Dec 19, 2018
If anything, this game won't be close to completion till 2021 if DC doesn't add any more characters into the game.
At the least. Very difficult to give benefit of doubt that the seeming snail's pace isn't a Diane-filling-an-order level milking, but I'm trying.
I don't think I'd ever like or bother with Annie unless she either got a total design overhaul, or sticking a bag over her face became an option, she looks terrible.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
DC's message to trap lovers on today's stream:

"Don't get your hopes too high for Eve being the trap. Calm down, the trap will happen one day".

YEAAAAH!

i wonder if there are still people now who think dc is just trolling and eve is the trap

Reactions: Kaisenjin

Arap12

Aug 15, 2017
So 18.5 that will be the conclusion for Jenny's storyline? Like she will now like you? Or we can choose to be her lover or just use her for money making by being on camera? I hope there will be a threeway between Jenny and Roxy i mean Roxy is fine sharing the MC with her friends.

I hope we don't get a recycled scene in 18.5 where you can have sex with Jenny on her bed at night the removed that scene and just put a WIP on it.
Don't expect too much, she will still remain a cold hearted bitch, probably we will get a sadistic "GF" where the MC likes being abused by such a bitch, i wanted her to at least get better but it won't probably be the case.
She's been really poorly written, as she is now, in the original update, there was some glimpse of hope of her getting better (especially with the "i love you dialogue"), now that she was "reworked" now it's even worse, to the point of her being a selfish abusive cam whore that is constantly angry and hateful.Jenny aka "Sister" was heavily flanderized.

Reactions: tankdick

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Don't expect too much, she will still remain a cold hearted bitch, probably we will get a sadistic "GF" where the MC likes being abused by such a bitch, i wanted her to at least get better but it won't probably be the case.
She's been really poorly written, as she is now, in the original update, there was some glimpse of hope of her getting better (especially with the "i love you dialogue"), now that she was "reworked" now it's even worse, to the point of her being a selfish abusive cam whore that is constantly angry and hateful.Jenny aka "Sister" was heavily flanderized.
You know, most people would say that the most appealing thing in this game is that each girl is different.

But, hey, I bet your comment made DC regret not to have asked your opinion before he wrote Jenny's story...

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
If anything, this game won't be close to completion till 2021 if DC doesn't add any more characters into the game.
That's a real generous estimate, at the current pace of the game I'd move that estimation date closer to 2025. Think about it, 2019 is pretty much halfway through and if you look at the roadmap look how many characters still need their story added not to mention the implementation of the dating system, the continuation of the main plot and potential reworks of previous storylines like Mia and Erik.

All I'm saying is buckle in for the long haul.

Reactions: tankdick

TastySnickers

Aug 14, 2017
We added something to soften up Jenny in 18.5 (for those who want all the feels from every girl). The other user who replied to your comment was right, though. We do try to make each character different from one another. The intention is not to make each female character fall madly in love with the main character. We want different levels of attractions to keep the stories somewhat fresh and interesting. I'm always open to constructive criticism and if you have serious feedback on improving the stories (and game in general) you can dm me on our Discord server.
Who the trap tho?

leltih

May 4, 2019
Actually I wanted to release yesterday but a few things remain to be ironed out (maybe tonight if QA wraps up?).

But if you prefer, I was just waiting for the shekels :whistle:

We added something to soften up Jenny in 18.5 (for those who want all the feels from every girl). The other user who replied to your comment was right, though. We do try to make each character different from one another. The intention is not to make each female character fall madly in love with the main character. We want different levels of attractions to keep the stories somewhat fresh and interesting. I'm always open to constructive criticism and if you have serious feedback on improving the stories (and game in general) you can dm me on our Discord server.
Oy very referring to shekels while intimating that you're being greedly is the most blatent ant-semitism that iv'e ever been forced to behold on this website. I thought that this website was a safe place for Jews but clearly I was mistaken.

Shame on you sir.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Actually I wanted to release yesterday but a few things remain to be ironed out (maybe tonight if QA wraps up?).

thanks for not giving eve a dick, made me postpone my suicide for another couple months

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

I don't actually expect an answer to these, but its worth a shot. Are you happy with were the game is at currently in regards to how fast content is being pushed out? If you can, how much do you estimate progress will sped up once you and your team are done re-working the models for the new system, and the code?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes