srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Stopping the robber and find out it is Mr. Johnson.

The only reason why I think of that I can't buy the whip anymore, is maybe because the robbery happened before I bought it.

All saves before it are fine.

EDIT: Ok, the robbery is not the reason. I got the robbery and could buy the whip. I will look if I can try few more steps I have done to check if I can create the error again. And I'm unlucky to get the robbery event again. I think the saves after it are all also after I got the bag with the stolen items and but not bought the whip.
OK I cannot imagine the whip has anything to do with Erik's story. However, some things you bought or optained before you are at the right time in game need to be bought/obtained again. The bag with stolen goods is one example. If you got it before you advanced far enough in Mia's story, you cannot give it to Harold. You need to go to the place where you first found it, only to see that it is no longer there (because you already found it). But this "repairs" it and you can now give the bag to Harold. Maybe it's the same for the whip? Sometimes you need to buy something again and it says that you already bought it, but this also "repairs" some triggers.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
OK I cannot imagine the whip has anything to do with Erik's story. However, some things you bought or optained before you are at the right time in game need to be bought/obtained again. The bag with stolen goods is one example. If you got it before you advanced far enough in Mia's story, you cannot give it to Harold. You need to go to the place where you first found it, only to see that it is no longer there (because you already found it). But this "repairs" it and you can now give the bag to Harold. Maybe it's the same for the whip? Sometimes you need to buy something again and it says that you already bought it, but this also "repairs" some triggers.
Buying is not possible anymore. He says always that he has no reason to buy it.
I just proceeded from an older save.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Are you guys STILL out here tryin to turn that Jenny ho into a housewife? Like, really? How long are we gonna harp on about her "Not feeling finished"? She's done! The chick doesn't want a BF, and doesn't want MC as a BF. She just wants good dick and cash money. I've said this before. Let her have the dick and the cash! That's all she wants!
agreed, let's all move on and hope we can make eve our perfect romantic waifu instead

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Luckily for me, after the Roxxi update, she became my main li for this game, so no worried about Jenny or others.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I'd call it realistic writing. You wouldn't believe the shit I've seen women do for some megadick. I've watched them change careers, change college majors, move across the country, move out of the country, switch political parties, both give up and start drug habits, etc. Yes, it's awful to say this, and yes it offends my sensibilities, but that doesn't mean I can deny what I've witnessed. It is like mind control, depressing as it seems. Obviously we guys do this too, and it's just as bad when we do it. Endorphins are like any other drug, and addiction is always terrible thing to behold.

Of course I'm also apparently the only person here who isn't using the incest patch, but to each their fetish, I guess.
It's not realistic writing, in fact it's extremely unrealistic. This happens over the course of a few weeks in the game and the events of the game, save pregnancy, are not in any way life changing. Jenny doing a complete 180 would be shit writing and completely unrealistic.

Reactions: Bababoooey

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I like that Jenny is still acting like a sister. I have still few steps of her route to do, but I hope that she never change. That she want to use him if she get something out of it, even only sex, but not a boyfriend.

Just saw that the game is making 55k every month. Wow. I wonder if there are others with similiar success.

tyknjinq

Apr 6, 2018
one side, i dont like at the end jenny still bitching mc...
but, in other side, this is a surprise event... wow...
since v0.10, every girl/woman, in the end, fall to mc.
but when jenny revamp/reupdate ( i dont know how to say it), its different ! (eat that mc ! hahaha)

keep good work, dc & team.
make the surprise again in the next update

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Just saw that the game is making 55k every month. Wow. I wonder if there are others with similiar success.
The question I ask myself is another.
This week, Mr. DC made only 2/3 streams, I wonder who of you, if he doesn't go to work, is paid anyway.
It is clear that as long as the patreons continue to pay it will always be worse, the next update we will have maybe at christmas.
After all, if it took six months for two or three scenes with Jenny, maybe Christmas is optimistic.
This is not meant to be a criticism of DC, he does good he saw that the less he works the more money comes in, because he should work harder.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
This week, Mr. DC made only 2/3 streams, I wonder who of you, if he doesn't go to work, is paid anyway.
It is clear that as long as the patreons continue to pay it will always be worse, the next update we will have maybe at christmas.
After all, if it took six months for two or three scenes with Jenny, maybe Christmas is optimistic.
This is not meant to be a criticism of DC, he does good he saw that the less he works the more money comes in, because he should work harder.
Just because he isn't streaming doesn't mean he isn't working o the project. Most of the art done for the game is done off stream because of spoilers. At this point you're just looking for reasons to complain.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Are you guys STILL out here tryin to turn that Jenny ho into a housewife? Like, really? How long are we gonna harp on about her "Not feeling finished"? She's done! The chick doesn't want a BF, and doesn't want MC as a BF. She just wants good dick and cash money. I've said this before. Let her have the dick and the cash! That's all she wants!

Reactions: SCynic

High_noon

Jun 17, 2018
Hi. I need the panties for the muai thai training but the trade option doesnt appear in Jennys dialog. Already bought and traded bad monster.
Help pls.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
That probably depends on what you want. He's certainly not working as fast while streaming as he'd do off stream, so for the game itself, fewer streams mean faster updates. Next to that there's always much more content which he can't stream because it would spoil the update.
So if you care about those streams so much that you pay him for those, you may indeed not be as happy, then again, they are an extra...

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes