Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Holy shit, dudes...

This game's story has totally gone overboard in the last couple of updates... what the fuck is this crap?!?!?!? o_Oo_O

Thanks God I didn't even played Diane's update and I only played Jenny's update starting with the save provided by the authors... :censored::censored:

Honestly, SS is dead to me.
You can always skip the pregnancy with everyone so far.

Reactions: Mastershake

daneyx

Aug 5, 2017
Hi guys!
I'm stuck with jenny'route in the part 19.
I'm going to the movie theater with her and after I have to wait one day. The problem is she doesn't anything after. I sleep 2 or 3 days the situation doesn't update.
Do you have a tip or a solve for this problem please?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys!
I'm going to the movie theater with her and after I have to wait one day. The problem is she doesn't anything after. I sleep 2 or 3 days the situation doesn't update.
If the walkthrough does not help, it's difficult to judge what you are missing. Maybe attach a savegame here and I can look into it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Don't feed the trolls.
Do you really think the story has improved?

I think they kept adding more and more pointless and out of context content during the last couple of years. What's the point of the monster girls? what's the point of the Kim car dealer? what's the point of that awful wrestling scene in the comic shop? what's the point with many side characters they added?

The more content they add the more the story gets messy, pointless and confused.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I'm stuck with the coach
I finished all the other teachers quests except her
Since this game is under development, you cannot expect that each character's story is finished. The coatch's story is not nearly done yet, so you will have difficulties advancing here ;)

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
uys!
I'm going to the movie theater with her and after
Hi guys!
met her in the mall left first floor

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Do you really think the story has improved?

I think they kept adding more and more pointless and out of context content during the last couple of years. What's the point of the monster girls? what's the point of the Kim car dealer? what's the point of that awful wrestling scene in the comic shop? what's the point with many side characters they added?

The more content they add the more the story gets messy, pointless and confused.
Of course the story has improved. This game at least *has* a story. You sound like you want a clicker game, though.

I like all the game, and I like almost every detail in it. With the exception perhaps of Diane's story, that one is almost rediculous. But still far from bad or pointless. The monster girls add to the atmosphere, and nobody forces you to play their quests.

The wrestling scene may well be the beginning of coach Bridges' upcoming story. Kim might be part of the main story. And if not, who cares? Did not clicking on Kim hinder you boinking any girl at all?

Nobody can do it right for everybody, so much is clear. I do not want to play a game where I, without any hint of a story, can go to every girl and click the "fuck" button. Too much grinding is also hardly fun, but I do not think this game has that problem.

Reactions: j4yj4m
Jun 3, 2018
Of course the story has improved. This game at least *has* a story. You sound like you want a clicker game, though.

I like all the game, and I like almost every detail in it. With the exception perhaps of Diane's story, that one is almost rediculous. But still far from bad or pointless. The monster girls add to the atmosphere, and nobody forces you to play their quests.

The wrestling scene may well be the beginning of coach Bridges' upcoming story. Kim might be part of the main story. And if not, who cares? Did not clicking on Kim hinder you boinking any girl at all?

Nobody can do it right for everybody, so much is clear. I do not want to play a game where I, without any hint of a story, can go to every girl and click the "fuck" button. Too much grinding is also hardly fun, but I do not think this game has that problem.
I am thinking that somehow Kim will get you in with the Rump family.

Reactions: Beatrix Kiddo

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
There's ways to say you don't like pregnancy without looking like a child lol, like just saying I'm not a fan of pregnancy so I hope they don't go to overboard with it. easy.

Jun 3, 2018
There's ways to say you don't like pregnancy without looking like a child lol, like just saying I'm not a fan of pregnancy so I hope they don't go to overboard with it. easy.
Yeah put it in for those who want it but don't make it necessary for anyone other than Diane's route so those who don't like it don't have to experience it. Plus things can always be modded to include things that the original game doesn't have.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
whoever keeps complaining about PREGNANCY use a DAMN CONDOM jesus this is AN OPTION if you don't like it then you can choose the option to PULL OUT. this question and or comment is redundant and stupid and is now considered trolling please stop asking or saying " why the pregnancy"... I refer to my "its an OPTION".

Jun 3, 2018
Yeah put it in for those who want it but don't make it necessary for anyone other than Diane's route so those who don't like it don't have to experience it. Plus things can always be modded to include things that the original game doesn't have.
I was just saying that it is an option for those who want it and those who don't can choose not to. Optional content is the best way to please people

Deleted member 690333

Jun 18, 2018
whoever keeps complaining about PREGNANCY use a DAMN CONDOM jesus this is AN OPTION if you don't like it then you can choose the option to PULL OUT. this question and or comment is redundant and stupid and is now considered trolling please stop asking or saying " why the pregnancy"... I refer to my "its an OPTION".
It's a pretty valid bitch to be honest, they're adding more and more pregnancy stuff and that's not some people's cup of tea so of course they'll bitch about it like you're bitching about their bitching... let people bitch because they're gunna do it anyway, found that out the hard way on most threads lol unless they're trying to insult or demean someone then just report them, easy win.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes