Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Not really, no, except for the little bit we've got in Debbie's story and some other hints here and there (Harold's home office for example). That said, we probably shouldn't expect some kind of crime novel. It's going to be a decent, shortish story and that's likely it. After all the other main goal remains fucking all the girls/women and inviting some of them to prom later on.
I wonder if the final product will actually have a set timeframe in which you have to do all that.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I wonder if the final product will actually have a set timeframe in which you have to do all that.
In some way it would make sense given the scenario MC faces, but it would really destroy the relaxed atmosphere/gameplay the game currently offers. I've followed quite a few streams and I've never heard DC talking about it, so for now I'd say no.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I asked the friend but noting happend
OK, you have to ask Erik (MC's real best friend) to take over Kevin's (MC's second best friend's) canteen job. After that, Kevin will be available to spot MC in the Gym.

It's actually all described perfectly in the walkthrough (the official one on their web site, not the outdated one that is linked here).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
In some way it would make sense given the scenario MC faces, but it would really destroy the relaxed atmosphere/gameplay the game currently offers. I've followed quite a few streams and I've never heard DC talking about it, so for now I'd say no.
I guess the main story would make for a perfect cliff hanger to a sequel of the game, with expanded universe.

And more ladies.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
What's 0.20 going to be?

Edit: Oh I see in his website that it has something to do with the Main Story.... so.... What characters are those going to be? Mom? Sister? New characters?
Well, the main story is finding out what happened to his father and getting all of his grades up to an A. The only grade left to raise is gym/fitness, so the coach might be part of the update. As far as the other part of the main storyline, there might be new characters introduced for it considering it's not really fleshed out past the part of you getting the snot beat out of you by hired goons while protecting your mom. The rumor is the Rumps will have something to do with it, though.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Updated OP with wallpapers, if someone has others that are not included please ping me.
Would it be possible to link the offical walkthrough there aswell?

The " " doesn't show that new official version directly and those outdated walkthroughs which are linked in that thread caused quite a bit of confusion during the last weeks.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I edited the link in the walkthrough page, this one I'd rather not add anything else.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I edited the link in the walkthrough page, this one I'd rather not add anything else.
Thanks, that looks a lot better to me. Would it be possible to make a note that those attached walkthroughs below are outdated/unusable? Just to make sure that nobody falls for them instead of clicking the wiki link. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

GHOST Daddy

Jan 30, 2019
Hello, Can You Recommend Some Game Similar To This, Bone not in 3d, if not, well animated, hentai, anyway, and that is long?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait they changed MC being the son of Debbie? Or is it just one of the mods changing the story?
The change happened way back when patreon banned games which included incest. So every version after 14.5 has this slighly different story (lessor instead of mom, housemate instead of sister, etc.), though DC did promise to bring the old story back in the very end. Right now there are some fan made patches/mods which are created without official support and wich bring that old scenario back. So it'll probably depend on what you've installed.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hello, Can You Recommend Some Game Similar To This, Bone not in 3d, if not, well animated, hentai, anyway, and that is long?
I would recommend Harem Hotel. It *is* long, has an amazing story, and is decently animated. Plus the girls are beautiful. It is 3D, however, but you'll definitly miss something if you don't give it a try.

In 2D, I would recommend Something Unlimited. Also an interesting setting, but the animations are not yet so overwhelming. Story is fascinating, however.

If you didn't already, I would always recommend the Akabur games (Princess Trainer Gold and Witch Trainer).

• Love
Reactions: GHOST Daddy

KingAC93

Feb 24, 2019
Just finished playing this for the first time. I hope the new update will have at least some new Annie scenes, although knowing my luck probably not yet

4.10 star(s) 355 Votes