srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
IIRC, you have to do Roxxy, Becca, Missy, and all 3 together at the Beach, and multiple Trailer events (so you unlock Crystal) to "clear" Roxxy.
No, I just tried that out. Played through the weekend beach event six times (solo Missy, Becca, Roxxy and threesome with cum inside each girl), and both Crytal cum inside options. Still saying "Hints coming later" for Roxxy. It's simply broken and fixed by my mod.

In fact, as far as I recall, at some point in her story Roxxy phone notifications vanish, but they come back when her story is actually finished.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
DarkCookie posted a spoiler that will please a lot of folks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expect many people wanting the update schedule to change to speed up this particular development...

The post above may contain traces of sarcasm

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
DarkCookie posted a spoiler that will please a lot of folks:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expect many people wanting the update schedule to change to speed up this particular development...

The post above may contain traces of sarcasm
I think he has said it before on stream that she will get pregnancy, but it will be very hard to get her pregnant. Like a 2% chance or something like that.

docsteel

Aug 20, 2017
Trying to work on Mrs. Johnson, but after teaching her Yoga class with Anna she's not asking me to help her with her Yoga the next morning as the walkthrough suggests. I've also tried going to Erik's room and then her room to see if it had advanced to the next stage without me knowing. Is this a bug or has something changed that isn't reflected in the walkthrough?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Trying to work on Mrs. Johnson, but after teaching her Yoga class with Anna she's not asking me to help her with her Yoga the next morning as the walkthrough suggests. I've also tried going to Erik's room and then her room to see if it had advanced to the next stage without me knowing. Is this a bug or has something changed that isn't reflected in the walkthrough?
The official walkthrough on their website should be up to date. If you are stuck, maybe you attach a savegame here and I will see what is missing.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
What's 0.20 going to be?

Edit: Oh I see in his website that it has something to do with the Main Story.... so.... What characters are those going to be? Mom? Sister? New characters?

Last edited:
Reactions: cimibibapa2

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Good news: overall progress at 90%, all artwork done.

My release date guesses: mid November for 0.19 and December 0.19.5. Then another long months until 0.20.
Mid-November seems quite pessimistic. 18.0 was released 21 days after the art was done, so I'm guessing we'll see it before the end of October.

Reactions: Salamandra

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Edit: Oh I see in his website that it has something to do with the Main Story.... so.... What characters are those going to be? Mom? Sister? New characters?
The women MC is certainly going to have scenes with are Maria and Iwanka. Next to that it seems like it's going to be about the daughter of the car dealer, Josephine, the bank teller Liu, the daugther of the mafia boss ( ) and Rumps wife (see picture below). When it comes to Jenny, Debbie, etc. there's no indication that they'll have content next to those interactions which are needed to advance the story.

198946_milfania.png

Edit: Picture and link.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes